Breaking a sacred code

(Zindelo's P.O.V.)
I had fully recovered and wanted to go home. But the doctors tried keeping me for another night to monitor me or whatever. But I told them to stick it where it hurts. "Mr Shelby-" I cut the nurse off by simply glaring at her. She quickly shut her mouth and turned her eyes away. Polly, who was in the room aswell, walked up to me and gave me my fedorra hat. Sadly my peaked cap got burned in during the explosion. So for the time being I would wear this. The fedorra hat has some meaning for me aswell. It belonged to my best mate during my war time. He died during an ambush, bled out in my arms to be exact. I put it on my head and watched the nurse retrieve my coat from Polly and helped me put it on.

 I put it on my head and watched the nurse retrieve my coat from Polly and helped me put it on

"Let's go" I said and walked past the nurse and aunt Polly. While I walked I had a slight limp in my step. My leg was broken in multiple places. I arrived outside and took in a deep breath. I scrunched my nose at the stench. Lovely, the sweet smell of muck and horse shit. Polly stepped next to me. "There's a family meeting at Thomas's house" Polly informed me. "Then we go there" I said and started to walk towards the family car. I noticed the people on the streets give me weird looks, disgusting looks even. I paid no mind to it and got in the car. Polly started the car up and drove towards Tommy's mansion. Finally we got on his driveway. I looked back at aunt Poll and noticed a slight change of mood. Like she was sad. "Everything alright?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. She nodded at me and her facial expression quickly changed back to it's normal self. I follewed Aunt Poll to Tommy's office. When I walked inside I saw my four brothers, my sister and Michael all sitting in chairs. They all had some un-nerving looks. I walked towards one of the two chairs that were left in the office. "Do you have something to tell us, Zindelo?" Tommy asked as he took hits of his cigarrete. I raised an eyebrow "about?". He sighed "did you plant the bomb in the Garrison?". "Are you fucking joking?" I snapped at him in disbelief. "I spoke to Seargant Moss the day after the explosion. He told me that you and Inspector Campbell are working together. You plant a little bomb in the Garrison for him and you'll get of the grid in return. No one will ever come for you" Tommy explained. "You think I fucking betrayed you!" I yelled and smacked my fist on his desk. "Yes. You broke the sacred code" Arthur yelled from beside me, "sacred code?" I snapped at Arthur, "you never betray your brothers" he said and poked me in my chest. We stared at each other for a couple seconds before John spoke. "If I where you, Zindelo, I would leave and never come back". I scoffed at him and turned at Tom. "You seriously think I would try and kill my own family for something ridiculious as going of the fucking grid?!" I yelled at him. Tommy stayed silent and looked away from me. I knew I couldn't do anything. Normally I would've fight more and get angry but honestly I was to dissapointed in my family to care. I looked at every single one of them before shaking my head. "Whatever" I said and turned around to walk away. "You can go run, Zindelo, but it wont be far" Tommy said easily, I stopped in my tracks to listen to him speak. "Moss told me that Inspector Campbell has issued a warrant for your arrest. Guess, when you didn't succeed in killing us, he stabbed you in the back aswell" Tommy declared. Suddenly a knock was heard at the front door. "And if we make sure you get arrested, we will be left alone". I looked over at aunt Poll, I guess I figured out why she had that different look. She looked away from my gaze. Suddenly two police officers came through the door. "Zindelo Roman Shelby you are under arrest for causing an explosion, murdering civilians and stealing heavy artillery. I suggest you don't resist against the arrest" the tallest officer stated. "You bastard!" I yelled and ran to Thomas. But before I could reach him, I was grabbed by two pair of hands and was pulled back roughly. My right arm was bend behind my back while the small policeman cuffed my left wrist before pulling my right wrist to the handcuffs aswell.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I watched on as Zindelo screamed our heads of with curse words while he was dragged away. As he continued to struggle in the officer's grip. "I will fucking end you, all of you!" He screamed as he was pulled away. I turned around and looked out the window to see him fight against the policemen. "They'll hang him" Polly quietly stated, "good" I stated, "Thomas" she sighed, "no, Poll. He betrayed us and you know what happens when someone betrays us. They get whatd coming for them. Because you dont fuck with the Peaky Blinders".

Published: 29th of January 2021