The Silent Repear

(Zindelo's P.O.V.)
I felt the nooze tight around my neck and I knew it was time. I closed my eyes and whispered "and they'll say in the bleak midwinter". But not me. My eyes snapped open and I growled. I kicked away the guy that was gonna turn the switch for my hanging. Before jumping up over my cuffed hands. So I could have my hands in front of me instead of behind me. I grabbed the rope and pulled it away from my neck before breaking the handcufds from their hinches. I still had them on my wrist but I could fight better. I looked up and glared with an evil stare at the guards. I smiled an evil smirk at them. They pulled their guns and aimed at me, but before they could fire at me I charged at them. Gun-shots were heard as I punched and fought my way through the guards. I succesfully disarmed them and pointed one of their guns at them. While the other guns where underneath me.

"This is what we're gonna do

"This is what we're gonna do. First of all. You're going to tell me where I can find Inspector Campbell. After you've done that, you're going to let me go without moving. Move and I'll empty this fucking chamber in your fucking brains".

Couple days later

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I walked into the Garrison, it was very crowded. It was a couple days after I talked with Zindelo. Indicating that it was also the second day since Zindelo was hanged. With a heavy sigh I leaned down on the bar. I didn't want to do it but he betrayed our family and ultimate put us all in danger. Harry walked towards me and handed me a glass of whiskey. "Its on the house" he told me before walking away. I grabbed the glass and put it against my lips to take a drink. After finishing I walked over towards the private room to meet my family. I sat down and we all sat in silence. None of us wanted to talk about Zindelo's death. It took a while before we started to talk with each other. Soon a knock was heard on the door. "Come in" I told the person to come in. The door opened and in stepped Seargant Moss. "Ah Seargant Moss" I said and nodded in greeting. He wore a serious look on his face. He nodded at all of us "I'll get right to it". The whole family shared a look at each other. "He escaped". It was short and quick.

Arthur said and immediatly got up and everyone followed him outside

Arthur said and immediatly got up and everyone followed him outside. "Everyone block the windows, lock the fooking doors and stay inside!" he ordered all the guest. Everyone in the Garrison got on the move and started blocking the windows with the tables and locked the rooms. Moss followed us into the main place. "What are you doing?" Moss asked confused. "You also served in the war, right?" I asked him while lighting a cigarette. He nodded at me. "In the tunnels we heard about this legend about a sniper called The Silent Reaper. He never misses and is told to be the very best and strike fear into our enemy. Why because you never see him, never hear him. And you would be dead before you would even hear the sound" I explained, "heard the same legend in the trenches" Moss replied. "Its not a legend" John said shaking his head. Moss raised his eyebrow, "Zindelo is The Silent Reaper". Moss understood what we where telling him. I cleared my throat "you see, Sargeant Moss, when you told us he escaped. We got into action cause his rifle is missing. And if he has that rifle, you need to watch your back. Cause he can see you through his scope from 3000 meters away" I explained. "Give him a gun, he'll kill. Give him a sniper, he's deadly" Polly said looking over at the boarded up window.

Published: 27th of Febraury