More ways

(Zindelo's P.O.V.)
I walked with two officers through the halls of the Small Heath prison. The heels of all our leather shoes making a click when it connected to the cement flooring. Other than that the hallway had a deafening silence. Even the inmates seemed to want to stay silent as we walked past them. They werent silent because of the officers next to me, they where silent because of me. I could even tell that the two police officers where quite nervous aswell. But because there where two of them and one of me, their confidence wasnt exactly broken. My head was roughly pushed by one of the officer as he told me to keep walking. I gave him a dark chuckle but continued. We arrived at a room for interrogation and I was again pushed forward. A simply table and two chairs where sat in the middle for the rest the room was quite dull and sad. Soon enough I was pushed face first against the wall that didnt have a railing.

"Atleast buy me a drink first, lads" I said cheeky as the two started patting me down

"Atleast buy me a drink first, lads" I said cheeky as the two started patting me down. I felt them stop and I saw them look at each other with shocked and embarrased face. "Didnt knew you swung that way, Zindelo" I heard another voice behind me. It was Mr Campbell. I turned around and smirked at him "why swing one way when you can swing both ways, Mr Campbell" I told him and showed my teeth as I leaned against the wall. He gave me a disgusting look. "Oh your buttons are so easy to press" I said and pushed myself from the wall. I walked to the chair and sat down before looking at him "and its quite pathetic actually". I watched inspector Campbell's eyes furrow. He was quick to grab my throat and slam me back into the wall. The chair I was on clattered to the ground as I was pushed back by Chester. He leaned close to my face and almost seemed to growl. "You better shut that mouth of yours. Before I do it for you". "No one likes a tease, Chester" I said and gave him a wink. Pushing his buttons even more. Before I knew it I felt an impact against my cheek and fell to the ground. My shoulder breaking my fall. I laughed in pure entertainment at how easy it was to make these men emotional at breaking their ego. The flirting with them was more to annoy them and it wasnt meant to be taken seriously, but know that I am not to shy to flirt with men just to see the discomfort in them. I looked at Chester and saw disgust form in his eyes. Soon enough I was pushed into the chair and my hands that where handcuffed where hooked onto the table so I couldnt escape easily. The three men walked out the room and closed the door behind them. I heard the talk with each other. Most of all how to deal with my sarcastic comments and back talk. Seconds turned into minutes and the men had left me alone for about 5 to 7 minutes now. "Dont mind me. I'll just be in here contemplating on how to eascape. Silence was heard behind the door and it soon swung opened and in walked Chest Campbell annoyed. He walked towards me and showed a roll of tape. I smirked up at him as he teared a piece of before putting it on my skin. "Finally some fucking silence" he huffed.

Campbell sat down in front of me

Campbell sat down in front of me. "We ce here to interregate you. But we both know you are not going to cooperate with us". I nodded and gave him a look that said that he was right. Which only annoyed him more. He thought he silenced me up but he doesnt realize that my face can also say a thousand words. "Officer M'allory, Officer Lyon. Take this bastard to his cell" Chester said anfer clear in his voice that he didnt succeed in having a tapk with me. I was again pulled from the chair and was escorted to my cell. The officer calles Lyon stepped in front of me and ripped the tape from my mouth and M'allory took the handcuffs off before pushing me into the cell. The door closed behind me and I heard the clank of the metal handle door locking in place.

Published: 2nd of November 2021

bethanjb requested an update