He is (not) a traitor

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
"Your brother is sick in the head, Tommy" Alfie commented. I sighed and nodded. I have seen these kinds of attacks before with Danny Wizzbang. But never seen them with Zindello. Yes, I have heard him scream at night before but it hadn't happened for a long time. I wondered if it had to do with the fact that he was always bussy. Like he said, he is a workdog. And now that he was supposed to be in hiding, his mind had time to think of other stuff. Yet unlike Danny, Zindello was much much more dangerous. Danny's memories made him go into a protection kind of mode, only threatening to shoot. While Zindello, immediatly goes for a kill or tries atleast if he isn't being stopped be someone. It didn't matter if a person wanted to hurt him or not, he was to far gone in his attack to notice it. "He needs to see a doctor" Alfie offered. I turned to him, "you think I can get him to see a doctor?" I seriously asked him. Alfie shook his head "no, not in a million years" he answered with a sigh, "then we need to-" before I could even continue one of Alfie's workers barged in the room. "He's gone!" He announced, "what?" Both Alfie and I said in union. "He was going insane again. Then took off" the boy told us. "For fuck sake" I sneered and with Alfie on my tail we ran outside.

(Zindello's P.O.V.)
Intrusive thoughts consumed my mind. My body moving unwantingly. Flashes of dead men flickered in my mind. The sound of machine guns firing off ringed in my ears. I ducked as the sound of a bombing plane flying over, arms flaying around. My beeathing picked up. My heart raced. My body shivered. My hands shaking. But I kept going. Kept going to the place that I was ordered to go. The smell of blood filled my nose and I almost puked at the scent of it. I ignored it and kept moving. Past the civillians. Why are there so many civillians here? This was a warzone. How come they haven't evacuated yet? The people gave me weird and confused faces as I screamed at them to evacuate. That it was not safe. I had even tried to communicate it towards them French, but they only ignored me further. "The war is over, friend" one man called out, making his friends laugh. What was he talking about. It was still 1914. The war started about a year ago. Confused I just walked away from them. I shook my head, trying to focus myself. Then suddenly, I felt a punch land against my temple. I fall to the ground. My eyes snap open and I see two men standing in front of me. They both wore a peaked cap and a well tailored suit. Why is no man wearing their uniform here? "You fucking traitor" the tallest man sneered, "I'm going to kill you!". The voice was familiar but I had no clue where I had heard it before. Then without a warning they set im their attack. Another blow to my body made my fight instinct go in. And I fought as hard as I could against these two. I had landed a knee into the ribs of the smallest one, he fell onto the ground and gasped for air. Behind me the taller grabbed me in a choke hold. With my elbow I slammed back to his kidneys. The man was strong and held a good grip on me. But eventually after a few punches to his kidney, he let go off me. I saw red and tackled him to the ground. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled my arm back resdy to punch him. But I froze as I began to recognize the eyes that stared back at me. I raised an eyebrow as I traced his features. All the while he was trying to get free. I clocksized my head. "Arthur?" I questioned unsure. "You fucking bastard!" He yelled loudly. His voice confirmed to me that it was indeed my older brother. And I realized that it wasn't 1914 and I wasn't even in France. I was back home in England. The other man I fought must be John, I suspected. But I had no time to look over to confirm it because. Arthur freed himself and in return flipped me onto my back. A loud huff escaped my lips at the contact of the hard ground. "You should've ran, Sonny" Arthur sneered, "should've taken that opportinuty to leave". He thought Tommy had spared me, by shooting me with a sheep brain filled bullet, to give me a chance and if I ever came back that I would be killed. Yet that was further from the truth. There was a total different reason for faking my death. "But now I will kill you" Arthur said and pulled a gun out before pushing it against my throat. I laid completely still, not moving an inch. It was suprising that my mind didn't trick me to think I was back in the war. I looked up at my brother as he clicked the safety of his gun. Then suddenly a voice boomed out "Arthur get of off him!". I recognized it as Tommy's voice. Arthur didn't move "get that gun away from his throat!" Tommy ordered loudly. "He's a traitor" Arthur whispered and slightly pushed the gun further into my throat. "He is not a traitor!" Tommy angrily replied. Yet Arthur didn't move an inch, like he didn't believe Tommy's words. "he worked with the coppers!". "Because I ordered him to do that!" Tommy yelled out, revealing our secret. The secret that only us Shelby twins knew about. Mine and Tommy's secret.

Published: 11th of June 2023.

Update request by:
Ghost-horse
andreeecasas