Meet Zindelo

Name: Zindelo Roman Shelby.

Gender: Male

Age: 29

Personality: cunning, brave, exudes confidence with a tad bit of aggression.

History: he served, just like his brothers, in the ww1. Sadly he was not with his brothers. He was part of the ground troops, specifically a sniper. During an ambush he was captured and tortured with his fellow soldiers. Polly got a letter saying that he went MIA. When the war ended the brothers returned home to find out that Zindelo went missing and was declared dead. A year later he returned. He was different, more aggression showed. Just like Tom he also got medals. But he threw them in a box to collect dust underneath his bed. Whenever he get's flash-backs of the war he grabs the medals.

Now he leads The Peaky Blinders with his brother Tommy. Because the two are the closest. The two can see each others actions and know exactly what they both want. Making them the most feared siblings in Small Heath.

Other information: Zindelo means Son or Sonny in Romani. His mother always called him Sonny. But after the war he forbid everyone to call him that. It reminded him as a weak child not a strong man. Only his family can call him Sonny. But if someone else does it, hell will be raised. But sometimes people may call him Roman if he allows it. He will make it clear if it is.

Zindelo portrayed by Jensen Ackles