Author's Disclaimer

Hey guys it's Bookiewoo here🌝!

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for reading this story and taking an interest in it!

This is my first story ever and I wanted to try something that I don't often see in fanfics (especially because there's not a lot of fanfics where the main character is black or tall).

I was also getting tired of the usually shy, white girl y/n that always stutters and can't seem to stop being cringy or clumsy.

THIS Y/N WILL HAVE CLASS IN JESUS'S NAME.

I was inspired to make this story by a couple of authors on here! (Look at my reading list if you're interested.)

Keep in mind:

. The characters are speaking Japanese because duh they're in japan lol. when you see a text written like THIS, the character is thinking.

.Triggering topics will be mentioned eventually(molestation, emotional manipulation, physical abuse, colorism, etc)
. At some point in the story; you won't like y/n and that's understandable. Not everyone goes through these things
. Other people are free to read this story! But keep in mind that this is originally supposed to be a black girl which is a person of color.
. This story will eventually have smut. I tend to get very descriptive so you've been warned😳.
. Please leave comments while you're reading 😂 they crack me up so much🤣

 Please leave comments while you're reading 😂 they crack me up so much🤣

Now that's out of the way... let's get into the story🌚

‼️‼️‼️
AOT CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME.

DO NOT COMPARE MY STORY TO 7 minutes.

DOESNT NECESSARILY FOLLOW THE STORYLINE

Plz vote on chapters so it reaches more people! that's all I ask. Thank you💗

The Eren art:
Creds go to @Artofneight on Twitter 🕊

                                    ENJOY YOUR READING