Tension(Chapter VII)

You were face to face with Eren and you looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before you cleared your throat and avoided his gaze. "So I was looking fo-"

"Are~you~stalking~me~y/nnnn," He said in a teasing tone referring to when you asked him the same question earlier today. You scoffed and rolled your eyes when you realized what he was doing. You wanted to hit him like you usually did with Ymir when she teases you but for some reason, you didn't want to touch him, or perhaps...you were too embarrassed to do so.

"No, I wasn't you idiot! I was just looking for the b-" you instantly closed your legs together which took him off guard. A tingle in your stomach prevented you from finishing your sentence and you remembered why you were in front of him in the first place.

"I NEED TO PEE EREN! WHERE'S THE BATHROOM" he looked at you with wide eyes but quickly regained his composure. You were pretty sure everyone in the living room heard you but you didn't care. You needed to relieve yourself. "it's that door on the far left" he pointed to a door 6 feet away from you two which made you groan in frustration. ugh, buzzcut didn't give me the right directions. "Thanks, g," you said as you ran towards that door, opened it, and quickly got on the toilet while the door closed behind you.

"Thanks, g?" he repeated what you just said to him and chuckled. She's strange. He looked at the room you were in and shook his head in amusement and went back to his room to wear a shirt.

You were so busy trying to argue with him that you didn't even get to admire his shirtless torso. Damn y/n. You're an idiot. You thought and quietly giggled thinking about how silly you looked just now and hoped they wouldn't talk about it once you got out.

5 minutes later

"Why were you yelling y/n?" Armin asked you as you came into view. I spoke too soon. He was seating on the carpet with a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes laying on his lap. The girl's hand was on his stomach while the other was massaging his head. That must be his girl. You thought. "Oh, nothing. I almost tripped that's all," you hoped that would convince the blonde boy.

Ymir and Historia were now in the dining room eating and talking to each other meanwhile Sasha and Connie were too busy arguing with each other about food.

"Those were my chips! I didn't tell you that you had permission to touch it" Sasha threw a pillow at Connie which he quickly dodged and threw it back at her "Your name wasn't written on it so I don't care" this clearly angered Sasha because she got off the couch and charged at him. It seemed like the others were used to this because nobody moved to separate the two.

"Well I hope you're okay then," Armin said. You were about to say something else but Eren approached you from behind and stood at your side. He glanced at you and smirked then began talking.

"Oh y/n was yelling because she almost pe-"

Armin and his girl watched as you quickly put your hand on his mouth as a reflex you had developed with your brother and Ymir preventing him from finishing his sentence. You sighed relieved that he didn't embarrass you in front of the others. Eren was surprised at the sudden physical contact so he decided to tease you even more by licking your palm Slowly.

"Ahh! what the hell" you yelped and retracted your hand from his lips and looked at your palm to see his saliva on it. As you looked at your palm, you briefly remembered his breath feeling cold against your skin. He really licked my palm.

You looked back at him and he had a blank expression on his face as if he didn't just do that. You gave him a glare of annoyance as you grabbed a tissue from the table to wipe your hands.

"What? you started it after all" he walked away from you and from the corner of your eye, you saw a smile forming on his lips. You wanted to confront him about it but decided to ignore it and greet the blonde girl from earlier.

"Hi I'm y/n"

"The name's Annie. Nice to meet you y/n" she extended her hand to shake yours and you gladly took it. "It's nice to meet you too"

"Likewise" She took out her hand first and went back to scratching Armin's head. You went to sit down next to Sasha and Connie who had now stopped fighting and were being civil. For now though. As for Eren, he was sitting on another couch across from you and played on his Nintendo.

8 pm

The night was going pretty well for all of you but you and Eren would occasionally glance at each other. Sometimes he did and sometimes you did. It was a repeated cycle of glances and you tried your best not to look at him differently since yesterday. You were obviously attracted to him but you didn't want to make it obvious; However, what he did earlier clouded your thoughts with desire. Is it bad that I want him to touch me more? You brushed that thought aside. It's too early you guys just met so you shouldn't try anything too risky.

It was now time to go so you and Ymir walked back to your dorms while the others went their separate ways. Annie stayed at the condo with the guys and they wished you goodnight and hoped to see you on campus on Monday. Tomorrow would be Sunday so you had to get yourself ready for your first day at school.

Back to Yeager

Eren went back to his room and left Armin and Annie in the kitchen; he didn't want to third wheel and preferred going to sleep. He got out of his clothes and remained in his boxers then went to lay on his bed. He was about to doze off until he received a call from his mom.

"Hey Eren"

"Hey, mom. What's up? it's late you know" he sat up and was now at the edge of his bed, looking at the clock on his wall.

"I know. I just wanted to hear from you. Ever since you left and I went back to work, we don't talk as much" Carla sighed. Eren knew that he hasn't been talking to his mom ever since that Natasha incident. He just wanted some time alone and honestly didn't know how to approach her; He feared he might breakdown in front of her because the last time he cried was when his dad passed away.

"I know mom. It's not your fault but I want you to know I'm okay" He reassured her. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine"

Carla knew something was off about him but didn't want to bring it up. When he's ready I guess. She shrugged and wished him goodnight. "We'll talk later Eren"

She was about to hang up but brought the phone back to her ear "Oh by the way, when are you going to the office?" she was referring to his step dad's office.

"I'll go there soon. I still don't understand why he wants me there"

"Why not? you obviously belong there" She said in a teasing tone which made him chuckle. Levi has been offering Eren to become a model under his company for a while now but he always declined. Eventually, he gave up denying the offer and said he'd think about it.

"We'll see mom"

"Okay but you better say yes...I hope. Anyway goodnight sweetheart"

"Goodnight mom"

Author's note: The next few chapters will be chaotic a little so be ready for that. See you soon🤙

(1345 words)