Flusters(Chapter II)

SWIPE AT THE TOP *This is a visual of Eren in the story..keep those details in your head for better enjoyment😆

When you see (**) play the song.

Why did I leave? I mean I know I was already getting bored of talking to her but...I wouldn't mind talking to him again.

You continued walking in the direction that Ymir had shown earlier when she began showing you around campus and stopped walking once you realized you had taken a wrong turn. "Well, that's embarrassing," you thought out loud, turning around to see Ymir running towards you. As you were watching her, you saw the others from a distance and it seemed like they were walking in different directions. They're heading home I guess?

"Girl, what were you thinking?" Ymir yelled as she got closer to you.

What was his name again? Eren? yeah... Eren and the guy next to him was Jean. His breath was so cold omg and his face..he doesn't look Japanese..perhaps he's a foreigner? I'm so confu-

"Y/N GORUDEN!, ANSWER ME" you jumped a little and saw that Ymir was now facing you. "How long were you calling me?" you asked in confusion. "I've been trying to get your attention for like a minute." She replied confused as well by your question.

"What's the matter? your face looks like it saw a set of difficult math equations"Ymir laughed at her own joke but you were too enthralled in your imagination that you didn't even get to tease her about how corny the joke was. "I was just thinking about the guy we just saw" now turning your face to look at Ymir.

"Eren? uhh, what about him?" Ymir took your hand and led you out the wrong path you took, walking in the right direction and waving her hand forward to follow her. "I'm just curious about him that's all," you replied nonchalantly as you followed her. "And the girl next to him as well to be honest; She seemed to have a problem with me although I'm not exactly sure why she would" you then shrugged and began looking at your surroundings while you walked.

"Ah, Natasha Vergari," Ymir said now understanding your question. She chuckled then responded to your question. "I'm not really sure about their relationship but I think they had a thing going on before attending this school. I believe they knew each other before coming here." Ymir tilted her head to look at you. You were scrolling on Instagram while she was talking. "I can't be accurate about their relationship so I guess you'd have to ask him yourself" That sentence took your attention away from your phone to look at her. She had a smile on her face that you knew too well. Shit. I forget she can see through me sometimes.

"Hmm, maybe...I don't know... we'll see" you said as you tried your best to look calm and unbothered. She seemed to buy it because she tilted her head to look at the sky. "I have a question though"

"Shoot," she replied now looking forward. "What's the current situation with you and Historia?" you said in a playful tone. That took her off-guard and she began coughing on her own spit which made you burst out laughing.

"UHM, don't worry about that" She blushed with one hand in her jean pocket while the other was scratching the back of her head. You didn't buy it and continued laughing. Annoyed and flustered, she started running towards the dorms.

"WAIT YMIR COME ON I'M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU!" You yelled in between laughs as you began running as well to keep up the pace.