Slime (X)

* Don't play the song yet, when you see (**), you can.

Light NSFW warning

Narrative

Today was Friday, and you were glad because this would mark your first two weeks in Kyoto and you noticeably got more comfortable in this new environment. You were in your last class of the day, which was your elective class, and relaxed into your seat as you looked at the clock on the wall. 3:50 pm. Finally. Ten minutes left in this class. Ymir sat in front of you and turned around once the teacher was done with her instructions.

"Were you listening to what she said? I got lost along the way"

"So you didn't hear what she said?"

Ymir simply shrugged in response. Lightly slapping your hand on your forehead, you explained to her what the teacher was talking about, and eventually, while conversing, you turned your head away from her to look for Eren. After a few seconds of searching for him in the class, you finally found the long-haired, green-eyed boy at the back of the class, staring at you.

"Hi," you whispered. He simply smirked in response and turned back to Jean and resumed his conversation while you did the same. You kept remembering Monday and how his breathing felt on your skin, his long brown hair, his muscles bulging from every movement he made while whispering in your ear, his emerald eyes, and that damn tongue piercing. To put it short, you craved for him and didn't care if he gave some red flags.

"y/n... Y/N!!"

"I- huh?...oh"

Ymir had been trying to get your attention, not realizing you were daydreaming. You simply sighed and rubbed your head, trying to get back to reality. Down bad y/n.

"Um, so... you know I love you y/n-"

"What do you need, Ymir?" you immediately interrupted her as she nervously bit her bottom lip in silence. You knew that when Ymir compliments you in this tone, she most likely needs something. "Don't bite your lip now, what is it?." Finally, she relaxed and began talking.

"So... Historia suggested hanging out later..you know, since tomorrow's Saturday? Well, I said I'd talk to you first since we had plans and-"

"Ah, couple shit. It's okay, Go ahead"

"...wait really? you're not mad? I mean, we planned it before she ask-"

"it's fine, Ymir. I'm not mad. I'm just glad you told me in advance so, go have fun with your girl"

The brown-haired girl couldn't help but blush at your "girl" comment. She truly loves Historia a lot, and you couldn't blame her. She finally found her other half, and that made you happy for her but slightly jealous you couldn't relate.

It was now 4 pm, with the light of day dimming down, the chirping of birds outside slowly quieting down, and people periodically exiting their classes to go about their day. Ymir left as soon as the clock hit 4 to meet Historia outside the building while you quickly packed up your things to leave as well. You were going home alone today and planned on binge-watching a bunch of shows until you eventually fell asleep. While grabbing your phone that laid on your chair, you turned and accidentally bumped into someone's chest.

"Ooh! sorry about that-...Eren?"

"Hi there y/n"

"Hey..what's up?" feeling like your outfit got slightly wrinkled from the unexpected physical contact, you rearranged it while staring at the Green-eyed boy. In terms of fashion today, he wore nothing fancy; he wore black sweatpants accompanied by a black hoodie. His hair in the usual man bun that showed his earrings while you wore a short maroon zipped-up skirt along with a black long-sleeved bodysuit underneath and suede thigh boots complimenting your long legs.