Arguments (XVII)

"long time no see Natasha"

"It's a pleasure to see you again y/n"

Natasha was now facing you, and you couldn't help the discomfort you felt. It's been a month since you last talked to her. It seems she noticed your confused expression because she giggled while the girls standing next to her were smiling. As if they knew what would happen here. She sat down, placing her bag on the table.

"Is there a reason for your presence here?" you asked, watching as she made herself comfortable. She made some sort of grand entrance while she approached you two. While that was happening, some people were also watching your table. Am I missing something here?

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to greet a fellow classmate? you're still new here after all" she replied, snapping her fingers for one girl to pass her a napkin. Mikasa rolled her eyes at the action. She's doing it again.

"You could've done that a month ago" you mumbled, earning a huff from Mikasa.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Thanks for your concern but if that's it, I'd like to concentrate on my classwork"

Oohs could be heard at your statement. It shocked some of your boldness while others giggled in amusement. They were really enjoying this, but the two girls weren't. They were nervous. Eno was biting her nails while Chinami played with the strings of her bag for comfort.

As for Mikasa, she just watched, glancing at her, you noticed the smirk on her face and that somehow gave you more confidence.

Natasha scoffed, slamming her hands on the table. Making it shake a little to get your attention, which made you roll your eyes in response. She wants to get a reaction out of me, but I don't have time for this.

"Is there a problem?" you said, face still looking at your notes while it showed no signs of annoyance. It mostly bore you with this situation. What the fuck does she want?

"No. For now, there isn't. I just came here to warn you"

"About?"

"Eren, "

At that, Mikasa looked at her with a scowl expression. She was about to say something, but you put your hand on her arm, stopping her from doing so. Confused, she glared at you but you simply nodded.

"What about Eren?"

"..... You don't want to be around someone like him," she admitted, sighing as she rubbed her hands together "I've seen you guys interact a couple of times on campus. Out of all people, just don't be around him"

"But you can?" the two girls gasped at your statement, watching Natasha, who was balling her fist on the armrest. Her face could lie, but her body couldn't.

"Pardon?"

"I'm saying you don't want me around him, but you're always around him. Since the first day, that's all you've done," You stood up, Natasha watching your figure rising. Once at full height, you leaned over the table to be in her space "You followed him around. Besides, isn't Eren his own person? Why should I listen to you? It's clear you don't like me, which is fine"

"Y/n how dare you?-"

"NO! how dare you bother me? I have done nothing to you. If you want to complain, complain to him. Your problems with him are none of my business. Now please, if you're done, kindly leave"

She stood up also, matching your height because of her heels. She looked at you in the eyes, searching for any weaknesses you may have, but you didn't show any. All you showed was annoyance, and it seemed the girls could feel the tension between the two of you because they backed away.