Meeting(Chapter IV)

*Don't play the song yet. when you see (**) you can.

                                           (Yes my playlist immaculate I know😗)

"Y/N WAKEUP HOE!" you heard Ymir yell which woke you up instantly. "FUCK WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!"

"You weren't waking up. I thought you were dead lol" Ymir replied nonchalantly, not bothered by your complaints. "I'm just a heavy sleeper when I'm tired," you said as you rubbed your eyes feeling them closing again. You looked at Ymir who looked like she just washed and she wore a blue set of underwear. "Ah well it's been like a year since I saw you so... I forgot? haha"

You rolled your eyes and sat up to look at your phone. "it's 12 pm already?!!"You said while looking at the clock on the wall.

"That's what happens when you sleep for too long stupid" Ymir replied looking back at you. She was in the closet looking for something to wear today. "Where are you going? it's Saturday" you genuinely looked confused as you saw her pick out a pair of loose ripped light blue jeans and a white turtle neck crop top that tightened around her chest and waist.

 "Where are you going? it's Saturday" you genuinely looked confused as you saw her pick out a pair of loose ripped light blue jeans and a white turtle neck crop top that tightened around her chest and waist

"We're going to the movie theaters today. We need to be there by 2" Ymir said going to the bathroom to do her makeup. "I told you this yesterday when you were texting Eren y/n"

"What I don't remember tha-"as soon as you were about to finish that sentence, you remembered she did say that and you let out a grunt flopping on your bed in frustration. "But I just came hereeeee" you said whining.

"GET UP I SWEAR TO GOD! I ALREADY TOLD THE DUDES YOU'RE GOING SO NO WHINING MISS GORUDEN" Ymir raised her voice and walked towards you to pull you out of bed. "Get your ass up and go in that shower NOW."  You whined even more clearly not motivated to go anywhere; Then you thought back to Eren saying he looked forward to seeing you today. Fuuuckkk that sexy bastard. I forgot I said I'll see him. You were pulled out of your thoughts when you saw Ymir over you still trying to drag you off the bed. You finally sighed and obliged to her commands now getting out of bed to which she smiled in victory. "I'm going downstairs to see Historia. Call me when you're done, okay?" She said with a smile on her face as she began heading for the door.

"Whatever," You said while taking your clothes off and Ymir only squealed then opened the door leaving you alone.

Back to Yeager