Awkward (IX)

*This is the outfit you wore

*This is the outfit you wore. ofc I'm not saying this is your body type in the story. This is just an outfit!..ignore the tattoo, the only thing you have is a nose piercing*

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

"Please introduce yourself, Ms. Goruden"

"Hey Everyone! My name is y/n Goruden and I'm a new student here at Kyoto" you said as you bowed in front of the whole class "Hope we can get along" you stood up and stared back at the students who were watching your every move. This is so awkward what the fuck. You thought as you tried to fix your posture to look less uncomfortable.

You had received mixed reactions from the students looking at you. Is my outfit bad or some shit? Some were smiling at you and bowed back while others would just stare or give you weird looks; you were used to it though, so the reactions didn't bother you because after all, it's always been like this.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

The day was going well, better than you expected to be honest. Well, apart from the stares from certain scholars who would see you in the hallways, bathroom, and library, it didn't bother you as much once the clock hit 2 pm. This meant you were almost done with your first day at school and would see Ymir and go home after school. For the first day, however, it was okay. You even had some people approach you and try to be friends. It was adorable to you, so you went along with their attempts at friendship.

4 pm

It was now time to go, and you were going to meet Ymir outside the school so you guys could walk back to your dorms. You were walking down the hallway and you reached in the back pocket of your pants to take out your phone so you could call Ymir and tell her you were on your way. You twisted yourself a little to grab your phone and as you turned your head; you bumped into someone. It was Natasha.

"Uh hey, Natasha. Sorry about that, " You said as you looked at the clock on the wall. She was looking back at you, but her facial expression was neutral. Almost like she tried to hide her annoyance at you. She still had problems with the way Eren looked at you but didn't mention it.

"Hi, there y/n. How are you enjoying it here?"

"I'm doing okay. It's nice to see you again Natasha" you tried to be as polite as possible even though you knew everything that came out of your mouth was false. "Um, if you'll excuse me, I have to go. Catch you later" you said then got out of her way to step outside. Natasha watched as you were walking away from her.

"Yeah, I'll definitely catch you later..y/n," she mumbled and walked the opposite way. I can't lie to myself. She's pretty....but what more is there? Eren has been around so many girls who looked like her. She continued to think about you and what could make you different while also figuring out ways to approach Eren again.