Be quiet (XVIII)

[𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆]

*Don't play the song yet. Yee.

Play the song when (**) appears

❣︎𝑇𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐷❣︎

"Mmh- Eren"

He paused, breaking away from the kiss. Raising one eyebrow, "What is it?"

"Where are we?" You asked, looking around and noticing the stacked up boxes aligned in multiple rows. The room was slightly dark, smelling of fresh merchandise with a tad of lavender in the air.

"Oh.. this is the storage room. The custodians get cleaning products from here" he replied, scratching the back of his head while another was in his pocket.

"Hmph" you backed away, looking at your surroundings. The smell made more sense now. It's the first you've ever been here. You never noticed it when you walked past it.

Wait.

Are there cameras in here? You thought to yourself as you began looking at the ceiling, hoping you wouldn't see a small device hanging in the corner. Once your eyes saw nothing, you sighed, turning to face Eren, giving him a glare.

"You planned this, didn't you?"

"Maybe...surprise?"

"Tsk"

You walked past him, ready to leave. This was too risky and you guys couldn't get caught in here. You turned the knob of the door, pulling it open to step out but Eren grabbed you from behind and pressed you against his chest. Your heart skipped a beat at the sudden action and you froze, waiting for his next move.

He leaned in to whisper in your ear "Didn't you miss me?" in a low tone. You sighed while he laid his forehead on your shoulder, holding you tight, inhaling your scent. A part of him wanted to say it out loud that he found you comforting but the words never came out.

You slowly turned around, placing your hand on his chest to look into his eyes. The room was gloomy but you were still able to outline his features that you were so deeply attracted to.

"Did you?" you threw back the question at him.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't have done this if I didn't" He disclosed, pulling you closer to him, one hand rubbing your back.

You tilted your head. Somehow surprised that was his honest feelings. This is unusual. A guy said he missed me? since when-

"Anyway, why didn't you text me after that?" He asked, interrupting your thoughts. Your face still a confused expression as you stared at him. Fixing it, you mouthed 'oh' in realization. You knew the question would be brought up eventually but didn't think of an answer for it.

Obviously, I can't tell him what happened last week...or even a few hours ago.

You thought of an answer while Eren waited for you to speak, his face showing no signs of disinterest.

"Well, I had a lot of work this past week so I wasn't really on my phone. I planned to get back on it once I took the tests though" That was partly true so you felt less guilty about it. He seemed to buy it because he nodded.

"What about you? I would've responded if you texted me" you said as you twirled a strand of his hair.

"Fuck you're right" he replied. You wouldn't have heard what he said if it wasn't for how close he was. Looking down to stare at the floor, Eren bit his lip, quickly thinking of an answer.