Their Condo(Chapter VI)

What a small world. You thought and took your phone back as he handed it to you. Ackerman Corporations was pretty popular and you knew that's where Nathan worked but never knew that Eren was the son of famous CEO Levi Ackerman. As you guys began walking back to meet the others, a question popped inside your mind.

"How come his last name is Ackerman but yours is Yeager?" You asked in curiosity and looked in his direction. He didn't look back; instead, he took his gaze to stare at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

"My late father's name is Grisha Yeager. That's the name I was given when I was born" he said looking down to watch his footsteps

"Oh... I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked tha-"

"You're good y/n. Your question wasn't rude to ask" he quickly responded hoping that would help your discomfort. His words were reassuring but his tone wasn't. He sounds sad. You thought but decided not to bring it up in fear of overstepping your boundaries.

You two were almost there until Eren decided to stop and remove his hoodie. "Fuck I'm getting all hot now," he said frustrated. He didn't realize that while he was removing his hoodie, his wallet fell out so you bend down and picked it up, slowly getting up only to see his build now slightly revealed. Oh lord have mercy. You sighed to stop thinking inappropriately about him.

"Here's your wallet. It fell out" you said handing it to him. He was fixing the plain black T-shirt he wore underneath and you got to see a glimpse of his defined lower abs and v line; you also noticed a wing tattoo in the middle of his v line. Fuck...like what else is he hiding?

"Thanks y/n"

"Sure! No problem" you went ahead of him "I wonder if that movie is over. We've been hanging out here for quite a while" you said turning around to face him. He was pulling a necklace out of his shirt and you noticed that it looked like a key.

"Ooh, that's a cool necklace"

"Thank you. My da-"

You guys were interrupted by the others coming out of the theater room and that's when you realized that you had missed the rest of the movie because you were busing hanging with Eren. Eh. The movie was boring anyway. " 'sup guys! How was the movie?"

"It was pretty good! I enjoyed it" Historia said with a smile on her face "same but only because of the plot," Ymir said as she wrapped her arm around Historia's shoulder.

"Yeah the plot was good but the horror part could use some work," Connie said while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. You chuckled in agreement. Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed it.

"Yeah, I agree," Sasha said then proceeded to look at both you and Eren "Where were you guys anyway? You were gone for a while" she calmly crossed her arms across her chest while Ymir gave you a knowing look and raised her eyebrow at you. You were about to respond but thankfully Eren did it for you.

"Well like you said the movie eventually got boring so we went for a walk and grabbed some snacks along the way," he said now walking to stand at your side.

The others were convinced by this and you guys later went to the mall across the theater to get some ice cream. Eren and the others were walking ahead and talking to each other while you and Ymir walked behind them. "So what's the situation with you and Historia?" You asked. She sighed in defeat because she knew she couldn't hide it for much longer.

"We had confessed our feeling to each other about three weeks ago," she said turning her head away from your gaze because she felt her cheeks getting warm.

"Aw, congrats to you guys. I'm so proud of you" you gave Ymir a big smile and she let out a sigh of relief. Being friends for quite a while, Ymir had already come out to you but she still was hesitant about judgments towards her sexuality and you couldn't blame her for it. "So are you guys officially dating?"

"No, not really. We want to take it slow for now before actually making it official" her voice sounded hesitant because she still feared judgment however she would do anything for Historia. She didn't want to give up on her.

"Oh, well, I support you with my whole heart and I'm always here for you so good luck!" You said enthusiastically hoping that would ease her frustration which it gladly did. "Thanks y/n"

"No problem"

5:30 pm

It was later in the evening and you guys were getting tired of walking around so Armin proposed to hang at his condo. "It'll be fun and besides, if it gets late, your dorms are 10 minutes away," he was hoping that would ease the girls' worries.

"If you say so. I mean I don't mind. What about you y/n?" Ymir asked you as you guys were walking in unison towards the cars in the parking lot. Throughout the day, you learned that Eren and Armin lived together so going to their home would mean..seeing his room? WAIT DON'T THINK LIKE THAT.

"Uhm yeah, I don't mind. Let's go" you said and got in the backseat of Ymir's car while Historia sat in the passenger seat with Ymir driving next to her. The others going to their cars as well. Eren and Armin came in one car and Connie and Sasha in another car.

"We'll meet you there!" Sasha said while rolling up her window and driving off.

We're going to hang out at their condo?... this will be interesting.

At their condo

Once you guys arrived at their place, Eren excused himself and went to his room because his stepdad had called him and said he'd be back later.

"Ooh this is a nice place!"  you were admiring the furniture and the big windows that reflected dark blue lights coming from outside. "How can they afford this?" You asked in curiosity. It's not like your parents were poor. Both had stable jobs and the home you grew up in was quite spacious but everything you saw and touched felt expensive. This is white money lol.

"To be honest I don't know how they do... but who they are should answer your question y/n," Connie said. Sasha was seated on the couch watching tv while Historia and Ymir were in the kitchen. Armin was still downstairs because he said he had something to do.  You then remembered what Eren told you earlier about himself. Oh. That was stupid to ask.

After a few minutes of walking around the house admiring the design and furniture, you needed to go to the bathroom so you asked Connie where the bathroom was. "Down the hallway, and it should be the door on your right," you followed his instructions however arriving there, you were confused because the right side had three doors that looked the same. Damn it. Which one?

You felt like you were about to pee on yourself so you quickly chose to open the left door. You were about to grab the doorknob until someone from the opposite side of the door opened it. A figure coming into view so you tilted your head up to find yourself face to face with Eren shirtless.

Cliffhanger- 👩🏽‍💻
(1270 words)