Chapter 18~ The Bad New

Asuna's POV
It's been 3 months since Kirito had left the hospital. I'm going to tell him how I feel and where I am going to go, I am having lunch with him in a cafè.

As I waited for him in my apartment, I then herd the doorbell. "I'm coming" I said, I opened the door to find Kirito. "Hey, are you ready" he said with a smile, "yes, let's get going"

We started walking, he then tried to hold my hands a couple times but I told him to release it multiple times. his smile then turned to a frown. we walked in complete silence until we finally made it to the cafè.

He opened the door for me and said, "you to first my lady" I then said no it's alright and went inside. "let's sit down" I said. we say down and ordered out food I then began the conversation.

"Kirito, there's something I have to tell you"
"What is it"
"You are not going to be happy with the too bad things in going to tell you"
"What just tell me and get it over with"
"The first one is...."
"Is what"
"The first one is I'm breaking up with you" my eyes go watery. "w.h..at, but why Asuna" his eyes got watery, his hair then covered his face. "Kirito, I don't feel the Same about you anymore, you broke it, you throned it away like some paper trash, you love Sinon anyway"

"Asuna, no please I love you please stop"
"Can I ask you a question Kirito?"
"Yes anything just please"
"Do you love Sinon?"
"I..I...Don't know"
"Kirito you better let me know when you have a clear answer, but it's too late, the second bad news is I'm leaving to Sano-Shi" Kirito's eyes widen.

"No, please don't leave Asuna, ASUNA"
"I'm sorry" I walked away and cried for a little but then thought to myself this is something good don't cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry it was short.
- Jojo out !! (≧∇≦)