Chapter Thirteen~The Escape~

Asuna POV

I woke up, seeing nothing but a dark room. I shook in fear as the atmosphere in the room had gotten uncomfortable. I watched as I herd deep footsteps walking towards me. I tried to look closely, but the figure I had herd i still didn't see. Then suddenly, I saw him....it was a strange guy, the guy that kidnapped me. I then tried to talk and scream, but i then noticed i had tape stuck to my mouth, I was in a cell, But it didn't seem like a prison cell, it looked more like a torturing cell. I looked around and widened my eyes at what I saw, three big knifes hanging on the wall, two baseball bats on a wood den table right next to the baseball bats was a big whip. I then started crying. The guy turned around for a quick second to put on some black rubber gloves that were sitting on the floor. I then quickly got a knife in my hand before he turned back around. He opened the cell and got close to me. I then quickly pulled out the knife and ran out the cell. The guy then screamed and said "you little bitch!". I ran for my life, i then stumbled across a room that had six cells, all filled with girls, three cells on the right and three cells on the left. I then saw four of the girls dead and I covered my mouth and cried. I then ran to the other two girls that were alive. I couldn't believe what I saw, the first cage had.....Sinon..and the second had my sister i never thought would see her again because I thought she went missing two years ago, her name was.....Yukki..I ran and called their names out, "Sinon!!..Yukki!!" they both suddenly woke up i pushed hard on both cells and got them both out we ran and ran until we herd someone call out "ASUNA....ASUNA...." I then ran even faster. The three of us ran into a room that was empty and had nothing but a window and three pipes on the ground. I sat Yukki and Sinon down and grabbed a pipe as i herd someone pound on the door and scream my name again.."ASUNA...ASUNA", I then noticed the guy unlocked the door I grabbed the pipe and smashed it on his head before I could see who it is, My eyes widened ...and i cried and spoke out, "K..ir..ito...Kirito!!!!" I ran to him his blood dripping from his head, I then grabbed a rag and tied it around his head and put him down next to Yukki and Sinon. I then was relieved when i found a phone next to the window, I called the police and Screamed , "HELP PLEASE COME QUICK" i then hung up. I was about to walk out  when i suddenly saw the guy that kidnapped me, he saw me and grabbed my neck but before i was about to choke, I herd a gun shot and saw the guy fall on the floor. I then blacked out because of the blood that fell on me and the part were i can't believe all my friends are hurt and they might die. 

Authors note

I hopw you guys enjoyed this chapter. I worked hard on it. i'm sorry i know that i'm late but happy new years i hope you had a good new years. i'm sleepy so GOOD NIGHT MY FELLOW FRIENDS !!!!!!

UPDATE COMING SOON!! JOJO OUT ^_^