Chapter two~The horrible death~

KIRITO POV

I woke up to a knock on the door it was Suguha, she knocked on my door and screamed "wake up! Asuna is on the phone for you" i looked at my clock to see what time it was and noticed it was almost 1:00pm, I stood up and told Suguha "I'm coming". i walked to the front door of my room and opened the door then i took the phone from Suguha's hand. i put the phone to my face and said "hello,Asuna" spoke up and said the words again but this time a little louder, "Hello,Asuna!;" then finally she sope and said "hey, kirito" i could hear her trying not to cry her voice sounded so weak. "Asuna,what's wrong"

i said really concerned, Asuna spoke softly and weak again " I was walking to my brothers house..." she paused and spoke again, "i went into his apartment..and he was on the floor with a knife in his chest and his eyes..his eyes." Asuna stopped again and stopped talking for three minutes. I was afriad something happend to her so i called out to her, "Asuna, are you ok" she didn't respond i said her name again but this time yelling her name out, "ASUNA..ASUNA CAN YOU HEAR ME" i screamed into the phone when suddenly i herd Asuna scream and it sounded like her phone just dropped to the floor, asuna screamed again "No...Stop..Please!!" i herd her scream as i herd a man i dropped the phone and ran out of the room and left the house grabbed my motor bike and left. i quickly stopped at Austin's house.

and opened the door....Then that's when i saw the man about to put his hand up Asuna's shirt and Asuna's hands bloody as her brother Austin was lying on the ground dead with his eyes open and looked like they were rolled to the back of his head. Asuna trying to kick back but her pulled her legs back and stopped her from kicking.

Asuna still trying to make him let go. Asuna screamed in pain as the man slade through Asuna's hands making big bloody scratches on her arms. i quickly grabbed his hand and made him stop at he stopped touching Asuna and i saw as i grabbed the knife and stabbed his neck and he fell to the ground Asuna crying her eyes out. i moved closer to her and hugged her as she hugged me tightly.

Asuna herd the ambulence coming and police came towards the door draging the criminal and putting him Austin in the ambulance. some doctors rushed to Asuna's leg and rapped bandeges around her leg.

*Three Hours Later

Asuna and we were walking to her house as i was about to leave Asuna grabbed my sweater and said "can you stay night" she blushed as her hair covered her hair, "sure " and smiled a crook smile. we walked up to her apartment we went inside her apartment and Asuna took off her sweater and scarf and placed them on her couch. she told me she was going to shower which made her blush alittle and she said "look the other way" she picked out underwear and a bra. she grabed a night gown and left to the bathroom while she was showering i took off my shirt and sat down on her bet thinking of what happend today.

ASUNA'S POV

i cant believe his in my house, but most of all i can't believed my only familiy member left died. i sat down in the shower and let the water cover my hair as i closed my eyes and thought of what happened today. i started to cry and cry i couldn't tell if the water running down my face was water or tears. i stopped the water and got into my night gown. i brushed my teeth and headed towards the door. i didn't care about anything anymore because of what happend to my brother my only relative left. i didn't care anymore i looked at kirito and started to walk near kirito i sat next to him. i looked the other way and then felt hands going around my wasit. i looked around and looked into kirito's eyes and said maybe i'm not alone i sat around and faced him before i knew it i was kissing him and then it happend he flipped me to the side and i layed on the bed staring at him.

he kissed me harder and i kissed back,suddenly kirito started kissing me down my neck and down my chest. i didn't care anymore i started to moan "ki..kirito" he smiled and pulled my night gown over my head. i tried to push him off because i thought this was wrong but, kirito didn't care he pushed my waist down and started kissing me i stared to kiss him harder and we both smiled and then he put his finger down to my thigh and i felt goosebumps......

*Next Morning

I woke up next to kirito and looked suprise and blushed i got dressed and ready to go to work and left kirito a note saying i'll be back soon.

(i'm sorry guys i'm bad at those sences but i tried so yeah buy way yeah thats not going to happeing alot anyway so yeah thank you i will be working on the next chapter soon so please enjoy soon thank you ^-^)