Chapter 5 ~The Unexpected~

Kirito P.o.v
(It's the same day but kirito is in his room is is night)
I felt horrible for what I have done. I wish I never have done that to Asuna in the first place she hates me now what I'm I going to do I can't love without her she's I important to me. In my head all that repeated was her name and the things she said to me 'you liar you told me you loved me but you didn't mean it' ..... those word

They hurt me so much I wish I could just die oh god please help me I want asuna to forgive me. I have just woken up from a nap I feel like I have no heart anymore. But I wish Asuna knew I didn't do anything with Sinon I would never. she thought wrong Sinon was just confessing that she liked me when I was helping her move she kept telling me things that she had this side if her that she doesn't know how to control the other side of her is bad and will try to destroy anything including friend ships. Me and Sinon were going to try to tell asuna but Sinons other side took over and said all those things like the idiot I am I let her runaway thinking that but it was too late.

Asuna please I'm sorry I kept practicing over and over in my head I want to say sorry to her in the best way I could and I feel bad for Sinon because I only like her as a close friend but I know that clind likes her he tells me everyday and tells me not to tell Sinon I don't know what to do. Clind and me are going to pick up Sinon and asuna I will try as much as it takes to have her by my side again. Don't worry asuna I saved you in SAO I will never leave you alone.

Few days later ( kirito and clind get to asunas house )
Kirito POV
"Hello is asuna there" I say to a lady that is the security for the apartments she looks at me and says "asuna.... I'm sorry sir but Asuna went missing a couple days ago and we haven't seen her since 3 days ago"

~Authors Note~
Asuna went missing OMG !!! Update coming soon promise 😊😄😄😁😁