Chapter one~All Alone~

ASUNA POV

(Hope you love first chapter worked hard for those of you who don't know the picture above is asuna yukki.)

I wanted to go hang out with Kirito today but, he said he had to help Sinon move into her new apartment. I wanted to ask Sinon if i could help her but, she won't answer my calls or texts. I texted Kirito to see if he could hangout tomorrow and he said "ok" so hopefully we could talk more because we hardly talk at all. I looked at the clock it was 2:00 pm. "I'll just go out then and see if my brother Austin wanted to hangout with me today" i thought to myslef. I grabed my sweater and scarf becuase it was aleast twenty degrees outside. I started walking out of my apartment, I started walking down the street as I saw Austin. "speak of the devil" I said as i smiled and hugged my older brother, "Hey sis, nice to see you . how have you been?" he asked with a smile on his face

"good, i was actually making my way to your house to see if wanted to hangout with me today to go get some coffee or something" I said, "i'm sorry sis, i made plans with yuki today" he said as his smile fadded into a frown, "it's ok" i said. I was first confused to know who Yuki was but then i rememberd she and my brother have been going out for one year now. "Why don't you hang with kirito today?" he asked curiously "because kirito is helping Sinon move into her apartment today?".

I frowned at the thought of kirito and Sinon being alone in a house together but, then remined myself i trusted him and put a smile back on face. "It's ok Austin really i'll just find someone else to hangout with i'll see you later then, good bye" i said feeling kind of sad inside. "ok, little sis be careful don't get in to any trouble and remmber i'm here for you" he said with a smile. I smiled back and hugged mt brother tightly and told him the same.

I took out my phone ans started walking to a fast food resterant. while waiting for the waiter to come up to me i texted Kirito and Sinon telling then if they were almost finished and called Lisbeth, Sinon and Kirito didn't answer and I felt a little worried. Lisbeth didn't respond either i stopped trying and just looked to the wall thinking about things. Suddenly, a waiter smiled and asked " what would you like today?" i answered back " some tea please" and smiled , "coming right up" he said and smiled backing walking away from my table.

I waited for the waiter to come back and looked at the time, it read 6:00 pm. The waiter came back to my table with a piece of cherry cake and and coffee, "i'm sorry i didn't order a c-" he cut me off and said "this is on the house, you looked like you needed it. please i insist" i smiled and said thank you very much. he smiled back and said "would you mind if i sat down?" i honestly didn't mind because i was alone and needed a friend, i smiled and said "not at all" he sat down infront of me and he loked like he was in his 60's. he smiled and said "so why are you so sad" i looked up at him while i swallowed a spoon full of cherry cake on my mouth, "i was alone today and felt bad, but i'm fine now'"

"well i think you deserved better friends, well now i'm sorr i know it's none of my busniess i must get back to work take care now" he said smiling at me waving good bye, "good bye thank you very much" i said as i finished my coffee and left the money on the table and started walking towards the door. when i got outside it felt like it have gotten colder so ii checked what time it was and it read,'8:00pm' i checked the weather and it was down to 18 degrees outside. I started walking down the block to get to my house when i suddenly herd a voice calling my name, "Asuna..ASUNA.. wait up!!" i looked behind my slef and saw what seemed to be Kirito running to catch up to me.

I smiled and said "hey kirito" he smiled back and said "i'm sorry i couldn't hangout with you today but, i picked up something for you" he held his hands infront of him and in his hand was a key that said 'key to heart' , i smiled and said "thank you" i put my head up to face him and he put his down to look at me and we got closer and closer to each other and kissed. i smiled and he walked me home. when we got to my house he kissed my forehead and said "goodnight Asuna" i smile and said goodnight to him as well. "Working on chapter two!!!!"