Chapter 20~ Core's Back

Asuna's POV
"Asuna you have to stay here!"
"Why?"
"Because I don't love Kirito I love Klein him and I are planning to move together, another reason is core has put a poisonous liquid in you that can kill you!"
"Why is cor-" before I could finish my sentence we all saw a boy with a black sweatshirt and black eye patch with black hair in our sides looking at us.

My eyes widen, "C.o..re?!"
"Yes hello little Asuna, and hello Sinon didn't I tell you not to tell anyone we made a deal didn't we?" He looked at Sinon, Sinon then said, "yes I know that core but leave Asuna alone, she has nothing to do with this."

Core looked at Sinon and started laughing uncontrollably, "you dumbass, she's the reason your still alive after that fire, what did you think you escaped yourself"
"What are you talking about core?" Sinon said with big eyes, "Asuna saved you that day her brother was near a cabin one day and Asuna saw you trying to escape she then saved you"

"But I don't remember that happening..." I said sadly
"Both your memories were erased that day, because she guys couldn't know each other... you dumbasses"
"But my mother and father died that day, Sinon said it was eight years ago...wait then that means"

Kirito budded in and said, " you and Sinon are....sisters" Sinon and I looked at each other with wide eyes we cryed and cryed. Sinon and I looked at each other and kirito, we all said "LETS GO !!" Kirito me and Sinon all went towards core, core sent kirito flying onto the wall and falling face flat to the floor. it was then my turn, I through 3 knifes at him and only 1 knife hit him in the right side of his stomach.

He then hit mad and grabbed me by my hair and sent me flying right next to kirito. Sinon was the last person she got out her two pistols and started shooting him while core ran fast to her. he Tryed to punch her but she ducked. she then shot him in the stomach.

I looked at kirito and he looked at me, he then told me "I made up my mind, I don't love Sinon, I Only love you and only you please don't leave", I looked at him, I promise I won't leave, never I will love you forever !" Sinon got pushed back and fell on the floor kirito and I went double on him like we did in SAO.

Sinon then helps us, it was no use. kirito, Sinon, and I fell straight flat on the floor. kirito had a bloody nose with a messed up hand, Sinon's side has been scratched, I was punched hard in the shoulder. we saw core come closer and closer.
.
.
.
Secret POV
IM COMING EVERYONE I PROMISE I WONT LET ANY OF YOU DIE.
.
.
Asuna's POV
He were about to get hit with knifes when suddenly, Yukki came in and chanted a spell, "Ima kiete!!!Ima kiete!!" Core then hit her woth a gun before he disappeared forever.

"YUKKIIIII!!!" I screamed yukki fell to the floor.
.
.
Two years later
Asuna's POV
"Honey I'm home"
"Hey, were are you headed too ?"
"Yukki's grave"
"Oh tell her I said hi ok"
"Alright see you later"
I drove off to the grave yard once I got there I went to Yukki's gave and then say down. yes, it's true yukki my dear sweet little sister died two years ago when core a demonic creature, shot her with a gun, the bullet went straight through her heart. She sacrificed her life for ours. I love you little sister.
"Asuna!" I herd Sinon from far away coming closer with her husband Klein.

Me and kirito got married and we had a baby girl we named 'yui', now we all go Yukki's grave every year to see her.
I wet up to sinon and we started to talk.
~ The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading my book! I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending but I Tried my best to make you enjoy it. yes it is a sad ending but I think it is still nice. I'm sorry for those of you who wanted Sinon and kirito. I'm sorry if you disliked anything. thank you again for reading my book "between Asuna and Sinon". Jojo out good bye ^_^