Chapter ten~mine,or mine alone~

Kirito's POV
I then walked with Asuna back to her hospital room. seeing her go back into bed. I then went back to bed too and fell asleep.
.
.
'The next morning'
Asuna's POV
I wake up the next morning to see the light of the sun hitting my eyes, like it was telling me to get up.

I got up to see two notes on the table, one from Kirito and the other from Sinon. I read Kirito's first,
Kirito's note
'Hey Asuna, I will be at work today so I'll see you later. I'll visit you as soon as I get out of work. I get out at 5:00 pm, so I'll see you around 5:10pm. I hope you get better.
~kirito
.
.
'Back to Asuna'
I put the note down and read Sinon's note.
'Sinon's note'
Hey Asuna, I'm sorry about what happend before I really am your best friends I know I haven't been one ever since that day and I feel stupid and an asshole about it I hope you can forgive me, I'll come back at 4:30pm because I have school then a meeting so I'll be coming back at 4:30. I'll see you hope you get better, call me if anything.
~Sinon
'Back to Asuna'
I put her note down and said great, I'm alone. I decided to take another nap, the doctor did say to take plenty of rest after all. I went to sleep.
.
.
'2:00pm' 3 hours before kirito comes,
Secret POV
Well well well I guess the little bitch got my brother in trouble. I guess I would pay her a visit right, it would be the respectful thing to do after all. well I guess I should get going don't want any other interruptions.
.
.
Asuna's POV
I woke up and saw the Time 4:00pm. great just until Sinon comes. I had to go to the bathroom really badly, so I left my room and went to the bathroom. I didn't see a nurse anywhere, well it was Christmas Eve.

I went to the bathroom and went into the stall, after that I washed my hands I looked into the mirror cabinet to look for some pills for my head. I then closed the cabinet and took the pill I drank some water and washed my face. I looked back at the mirror and saw a man dressed in a black sweater.

Before I could scream he covered my mouth and said happy early Christmas bitch. He then pushed my head against the sink and I blacked out.

📚Authors note📚
Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried making it long hope it was. OMG what's gonna happen to Asuna? Who is the secret pov ? What will Sinon and kirito do? Hope your excited for my next chapter only on this book Between Asuna and Sinon! Love you guys merry Christmas thank you so so much reads :)

Between Asuna or Sinon (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara