Chapter six ~where's is Asuna~

Asuna POV

I woke up in a dark room, it was filled with pictures of me lots of pictures of me I was scared and didn't know what to do. I remember when I left kirito at that day because of what him and Sinon had behind me and then after that I ran away and then I suddenly got pulled and put into a black van I then blacked out now here I am. I'm in a room that looks like it was a basement. I tried standing up but I noticed I was I a metal cold chair and my hands were tied behind the metal chair. I then herd the metal door open and saw a man with a whip I then herd him talk and was shocked as to what he said, "do you remember me Asuna" it was the guy from SAO that I killed two years ago but how I remember he tried to kill me but I defended my self I then wished kirito was here I knew for a fact the man was here for revenge.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kirito POV
I was looking everywhere for Asuna I then tried calling her hoping she will answer and I was so relieved that she did I started to shout and said "Asuna thank god where are y-" I was the. Cut off by a voice that was not Asuna's but a man that had a deep voice he said "oh hello kirito I hope you don't mind me killing Asuna" I then herd Asuna scream in the back round "KIRITO HELP ME P-" she was cut off when the man I think smacked he with what sounded like a whip, "YOU BASTERED WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" I SCreamed. he then said "don't worry I'll be done with here before you come so you can watch her corpse everywhere but I am going to have fun with her first if you know what I mean" I hanged up with fear and worries in my head I then Tryed to track the phone and found the location "thank god"
~Authors note~
OMG I'm so sorry I have a lot of things going around and I promise I'm trying my hardest to update everyday but OMG that was surprising HURRY KIRITO UPDATE COMING SOON