Chapter nine~Asuna's Awakening

Asuna's POV
I woke up to see kirito sleeping in a couch and Sinon sleeping next to me with her head on my bed and the rest of her body on the floor.

I really needed to go to the bathroom so I stood up with my I.V and made sure not to wake anyone up. I stood up and started walking to the door.

I finally opened the hospital door and started walking to the bathroom.
.
.
.
5 minutes later
Kirito's POV
I woke up only to see Sinon sleeping but my eyes widened when I didn't see Asuna. I started feeling very afraid. I walked out of the hospital room and yelled out her name, "Asuna...Asuna..AUSUNA" I then yelled it out one more time, "Asu..-"

Before I could finish I herd a bathroom door open, revealing a orange long haired girl with a hospital gown on.

She saw me then said "Kirito.." she then stopped and paused for a minute like if she was in flash back mode or something.
.
.
Asuna POV
I then thought about what happend when I herd him and Sinon. I also thought about the time kirito saved me.

I hated the fact he thought just because he saved me he could talk to me again. I then slapped him in the leaving him a red Hand mark on his left cheek.

I left him with his eyes widened.
.
.
Kirito POV
I looked at Asuna with her hair covering her face and she told me to "get out of my hospital room before I call the nurses, both you and Sinon-."

Before she could finish I grabbed her wrist and put them against the wall begin her making our faces only 6 inches away from each other.

She looked at me like I was crazy and she was about to yell, the hospital was closed down and the only people on the hospital were the patients, Asuna, Sinon and me.

Before she could talk i got close to her and started to push my lips against hers making her try to shake and get away, but I didn't let her I then pushed her on the wall harder and kissed her hard.

She then stopped struggling and kissed me back. I then felt somthIng wet on my cheeks, I then noticed it was Asuna's tears. Asuna was crying, I then stopped and told her"I'm sorry, leave and I'll never come back" I almost started to cry and Started walking away.

Then I suddenly felt her grab on my shirt and as I looked back she went up to me and started kissing me I then said " I'm sorry" she said back "shut up you idiot I still haven't forgave you"

📚Authors note📚
I hope you liked it sorry if this isn't what you guys wanted and in sorry if I had any spelling mistakes. next update coming soon hope you liked it sorry if you didn't😁 JOJO OUT !!!