Chapter three~Yummy desserts~

ASUNA POV

I can't Believe my last relative died, I'm the only yukki left. I started walking to the dessert shop on Main Street I work at a place called "Nagisa's dessert shop" Nagisa was my bosses name she was very nice and kind she had a warm heart. I loved my job because I got to bake and decorate delicious cakes and other desserts. Nagisa made one
That was my favorite called cherry blossom cake it was delicious. My mouth always waters when I think of the tasty cake. Nagisa had a cat named numies who loved desserts she had beautiful pink eyes and was grumpy most of the time. (I put a picture of numies just in case you were wondering what numies looked like)
Nagisa loved her dessert shop. She always said it reminded her of her mother and father. I walked into the dessert shop and called out,"Nagisa,Nagisa are you here?" I yelled, I then suddenly herd a sweet light voice coming from the kitchen in the back room, "Asuna, i'm in the kitchen how are you" she yelled back i walked into the kitchen and said,"i'm good, how about you are you OK?' i asked with a smile. Nagisa smiled back and said, "i'm wonderful thank you very much for asking me" she answered with a happy voice.She then asked me and said, "i'm thinking of making blue berry muffins today, what do you think?" she asked with a bright smile on her face. I answered back and said, "that sounds yummy, i'll get the blue berries" i said and walked to the fridge and grabbed a bowl of blue berries while Nagisa grabbed the batter. We then mixed and added the ingredients and made a big batch of blue berry muffins. We both tried the blue berry muffins and smiled at the same time. Nagisa put the muffins with all the other yummy filled or plain desserts. By the end of the day the blue berry muffins sold out. Nagisa gave me some cherry blossom cake and fudge muffins and gave me a smile and said,"be careful Asuna see you tomorrow" she smiled and  waved. I did the same and started walking, i looked at the time it read '5:00pm'. i started to take the short cut near the park and rushed home. I opened the door and saw Kirito watching T.V, he seemed to have herd the door open and looked quickly at me and said,"Hello Asuna" as he said with a smile, i looked at him and said, "hello kirito" we both smiled and i said "i brought some desserts from the shop would you like some?" i asked. He looked at the bag i was holding and said "sure they smell great". we both ate the desserts and talked for a while. Time went fast and it became '8:00pm', Kirito said,"i'll see you tomorrow" and kissed me softly then waved 'good bye', i did the same and waved back at him while i watched him walk further and further away from my little apartment. 

~Authors Note~ i really hope you liked this chapter it was boring i know but i'm going to make a drama filled special one. The next chapter will have Sinon's point of view!!!!!!!  so i'm excited about that hope you liked the chapter bye my lovely's by the way the Nagisa in this story is from the anime Clannad and Clannad ~after story~.