Cores Deadly Deal

Sinon POV
"Where am I ?"

"Your in my world Sinon."

"Core what the hell do you want ? "

"I want to make a deal with you."

"I won't agree now leave me alone."

"Are you sure? "

"Ye-"

"Well what if i told you it has something to do with your little friend Asuna."

"What are you talking about "

"When Asuna killed my father, half of his blood was reverted into her body."

"What do you mean reverted!? "

"I mean his blood is now in her blood or should I say mixed, her blood will soon be consumed by my fathers blood and she will have demonic powers or should I say she will go insane and murder people which is pretty funny. I'm so excited, unless of course you make the deal."

I started crying, "Asuna..Asu..Asuna, I won't let you do that to her what is the deal you little punk!"

Core started laughing uncontrollably until it got to the point where he stopped, "So would you like to hear about the deal Sinon"

"I just said yes, Now tell me!"

"I will disable the blood from her body, only on one condition."

"What ?, What condition?"

"You give me the chance to torture you, then kill you" my eyes widen

"Wh..at?" But Asuna then she will be, NO STOP BEING SELFISH, JUST DO IT, "Ok, you have yourself a deal core"

Core smiled, "I'll be back Sinon, but for now im going to let you wake up"

I blacked out and woke up in a hospital room I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. " it was all a dream, thank god" but then I noticed some writing on the wall, it said 'REMEMBER THE DEAL -C'
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors note
I'm sorry that I didn't get to update sooner I just have so much fundraising to do because I'm taking a vacation with three other friends to japan because our school picked us so we have to do so much fundraising so I'm sorry, Update coming soon hope you enjoyed this one. Oyasumi Nasi (good night) sorry if I spelled that wrong. JOJO OUT (≧∇≦)(o^^o)