Chapter fourteen~Kirito~

Kirito's POV
I herd Footsteps and Asuna scream run! I ran and ran and called out her name, "ASUNA, ASUNA....ASUNA" But I think she couldn't hear me because she kept running.

I then suddenly saw them stop at a room that then sounded like locked. I thought the worst and tried to brake the door open.....

Suddenly I felt this big metal pole hit my head as I felt horrible pain it felt like I died because I could feel blood run down and out my head....I then blacked out.

(The hospital right after Asuna blacked out and herd a gun shot from a cop shoot Core)

Asuna's POV
I woke up in a hospital...I then started crying as I remembered what I have done. Kirito......kirito.....thats all that would pass through my head. I then got up and noticed I was not harmed so badly I got up and dressed into my normal clothes. I then went to the front desk to check out.

I then asked the nurse where is Sinon and Kirito. she replied by saying "Sinon is in room 23G, and Kirito in 21G." I then wondered WAIT yuki.

I then asked her another question which was "where is yuki ?" She replied and said, "22G" I nodded again and left. The first room I visited was Kirito.
He was laying down on a hospital bed with wires on his head and body, his IV looked like it was full of tons of medicines and drugs.

I them went next to him and sat on the floor I held his hand in the right side of the bed as I saw tears coming down to my face on to his hand. His hand looked Pail and white kinda like a ghost. He breathed slow and you could see his stomach going slowly down.

I couldn't help my self I cried more silently onto his hands almost his chest and put my head on the bed crying while still holding his, what looked like ghostly white pail hand.

I suddenly felt a hand on my head, I looked up to see him looking at me with his black big tired eyes. he slowly said "it's ok" I quivered my lip and slowly cried feeling tears fall down my red cheeks.

Kirito looked at me and said "Don't cry, I'll get sicker if you do. you should go check on yuki and Sinon they probably need you the most I'll be find I feel ok, the doctor said my head is tough so it didn't really damage anything instead of a little scar from the blood but that's it." he said smiling at me.

"Kirito..."
"Yea"
"I'm sorry"
"Don't worry about it, I did worse to you, if anything I deserve this"
Don't say that kirito....I.....I....Love you !"

His eyes widen and a little tear escaped his eye he then opened his mouth and a tear escaped his eyes again until it repeated. he told me to come closer so I did.

That's when it happened, I fell in love with him again, he kissed me quick and smiled but then closed his eyes and I said "I'm going to visit yuki and Sinon see you later love"

📚 authors note📚
OMG Jojo you airhead thank you for making your readers wait a year you num num face. well anyway I'm so sorry for not updating I've been having midterm so it sucks and I hope you love this chapter I'm sorry it's short but I think it's adorable. please vote if you want to thank you so much for reading, you guys are the people that give me the courage to write again and again so thank you good night.
JOJO OUT !!! (≧∇≦)(o^^o)