.....Whatever....

I've really just gotten lazy with these titles. Tbh I was in the first place. So apparently Sarah-Penny is starting her own diary. Idk the name of it. If you wanna read it I'll give you the name of it when I find out.

(((Quick authors note: my boyfriend "Sebastian" read the chapter dedicated to him and he freaked out because he thought "Sebastian" was somebody else and not him. He actually commented on it. You can read it if you want. And I am not writing Sarah-Penny's diary. My friend, represented as "Sarah-Penny" decided to write her own.)))

Chandler Briar, Sp and myself went to the mall yesterday. Chandler is my long time friend, by the way. We always had joked about getting Cartman a bra for his birthday, which is at the end of April. He never believed us. But he was totally wrong. We couldn't wait until his birthday, so we bought a hot pink lacey bra with matching panties.

Sp came to school today with a birthday bag, and we made a card.
Ruby helped us write it.

Ahem.

Dear sweetie,

You've grown up so fast. It seems like only yesterday you were a little tike.
I know you've been awkward since puberty came and popped a cap in your ass, that's why mommies buy their kids thing to help them cope with it. Some pads for when your period comes around, because we don't want you soiling your new undies.
You're blossoming into a beautiful fuckface. You are a rather ugly flower, who stinks of cottage cheese.
We bought you some sexy underwear to make you feel better. Maybe you'll finally have a soul, and possibly get laid.
Ps. Your a bøner biting bastard

Love Mama Y, Mama R, and Mama Sp.

We wouldn't stop laughing at it. It was our greatest creation. He ended up running off with Bennett Matthews and Brian Forest. We felt bad and apologized to him. He's a sensitive lil boy.

I once dated Brian Forest. He was WAAAAAY too clingy. I was once sitting on the diving board talking to Ruby and he just walks over and steals my gun out of my mouth.

Oh my god it's been forever since I worked on this chapter I don't even know where I was going with this I'm just gonna publish it now. Later sluts.

Love always,
Yvonne Adler.