Ski trip

I'm going on a ski trip today :D. It's currently like 5:30 or some shit right now. I didn't go on the trip last year but it's supposed to be fun.

I'm on the bus now. Ruby was supposed to be my partner for the trip but she was 20 minutes late for the bus. I was sitting with Cartmans best friend Parker Arlet. We were about to leave so we weren't allowed to switch seats so she got pissed because she had to sit with somebody she didn't know.

Cartman might ask out Sarah-Penny. It's her birthday today so I'm gonna try to encourage him to do it. I ship him better with Brian Forest but that won't happen :(.

The ski trip is supposed to be the sexiest trip of the year. My aunt lost her virginity on the ski trip in grade 11, and about 3 of my friends had their first kiss on it last year. Sebastian won't be on the trip... He said he didn't wanna break his face. I forgot to tell him that he didn't actually have to ski on the ski trip. He could just sit in the chalet with all of us and play Cards Against Humanity. That's what they did last year. Brain Forest went down the hill shirtless and wearing long underwear last year too apparently.

It's 8:20 right now. I've been on the bus for almost 2 hours now.
I tried to take a selfie with Parker, he refused.
Parker, Cartman, Cleo, and myself had a hat war. We were just stealing each other hats. Cleo Greene is our adorable yet perverted creepy friend. Her real name is Constance, my friends call her Connie, I call her Cleo. It was some inside joke and i don't even remember it. Anyway Cleo stuffed everybody's hat in her pants.

Snowboarding was cool. It's actually 10 pm now. Hayden and Levi were the only two in my class snowboarding. I didn't see them but I imagine they were really good. Brian and Cartman were skiing and went down the double black diamond stuff. It was cool. We were all joking around in the chalet like "they're probably just making out in the woods." Neither are gay but we ship them anyway.

I feel like all of you have some friends like that. They're not gay but you can't help ship them. Sarah-Penny got a nose ring today.

I'm sore all over. I was so badass every time I went down a hill but then my snowboard just a decided "no thanks" every 15 seconds. My shoulders hurt, my ribs hurt, my ass hurts, my legs hurt, I'm just hurting all over.

I just woke up and it's 7:18 now I have to get ready for the pit of fire the government calls school.

Love always,
Yvonne.