Tuesday.

Well this is my first day of writing... I'll start off by saying me name. Yvonne Adler. Hello.

So this is how my day went today. Pretty sweet actually.

Well today I was late for school. My brother and sister, Stella and Simon, decided to take their shower before me, and they take a really long time. What do they even do in there..? Well Stella sings her god damn heart out, and Simon is usually fast. So this is Stella's fault. I don't like to blame things on my younger sister, but I do anyway.

So when I got to school, there was an assembly. It was totally boring. I saw a bunch of white girls texting each other.
(Wether their white or not, I refer to mainstream girls as White girls and mainstream boys as Hockey Douches)
Second period wasn't all that bad. We have 20 minutes of reading at the beginning of class. I read Stephen King's It. Most of my teachers said they had to sleep with a light on after reading it. I'm exited.

Lunch was kinda boring. Nothing too exiting. I ate with Dirk Kretz. I usually eat with him. He's my best friend. Were pretty different but we get along great.
We both shared the same problem with our hair. That's how we met.

Dirk and I have wild curly hair. Both horribly untameable. His is short and dark, mine is long and deep red. It was picture day, and my hair was especially horrifying. Dirk was in my class, but I never really talked to him. He seemed a little... Fab. So I asked him for some hair products. And that's how we met.
He's a really cool guy. I can tell him anything I want.

Dirk and I share the same hair troubles, but other than that, were very different. He towers over me. A lot of people do. He also had bad acne. I had it too, but my pimples only came so often. I didn't allow them to show.
No pimple screws with my face.
Anyway, the rest of the day was boring... Until second break. It ended with some ball tripping.

So our class hacker, Scott Nicholson, brought heavy-duty cough medicine to school. He had a bad cold, but because of this generation, everyone wanted to get high on it. I had a really bad cough, so he offered me a cough drop. I took it, and chewed and swallowed it. Right after I did, he told me to "just suck on it, don't swallow."

Obviously, that's not what happened. My mouth went numb, I couldn't see or walk straight, and I couldn't close certain fingers. I decided to put my story on tumblr. And I did.
Last period was kinda stupid, it was Science class.

Were studying the human body, and we have to present a particular system. I wanted to do the reproductive system, but Dirk refused. We're doing the nervous system. My two friends, Ruby and Sarah-Penny, are doing the reproductive system :(

So I had an idea for them to present it for a skit.

One of them would play the female, and the other the male. The female would approach the male and say "What are you doing tonight?" In a weird sexy voice while flipping their hair a bunch awkwardly. The guy would look at the audience and smile wildly. Then they would hold up a sign saying 81/2 months later, where the girls walks over the the guy with a balloon in her shirt and says "I hate you!" And then he says "Don't worry it's perfectly natural!!".

And then they would present.
I thought it was perfect and I would totally do it, it would be hilarious. But they don't want to :(

Another thing before I go for the day.
My boyfriend, Sebastian Jennings, has been a little clingy and awkward lately... I'm thinking of breaking up with him but I know how much he likes me. He actually said he loves me! I couldn't believe it! I embarrassingly sang along to a mainstream pop song. I love it though, it's finally telling all those increasingly skinny girls who think their fat, that they aren't fat. And I'm not talking about girls with eating disorders, I'm talking about those girls who want attention from boys.

Anyway, he said "I love you, Yvonne. But your the weirdest person I've ever met."

He evened out the love with weird, but still...

Well. Talk to you tomorrow I guess.

Love always,
Yvonne.