Thursday. Big secret news.

I have reason to believe that one of my friends is gay. He told me yesterday. He said he was having strong sexual feelings for another guy, whom he had known for a long time. He said he also kinda likes him. I am so sorry. So. So sorry. I can't tell you who. I have told you everything about my life and this is the biggest secret I have ever had to keep in my life. (I am not saying, because I don't want people I know to read it.)

I feel bad not telling. Especially certain people who deserve to know the truth. I told him that I would keep it a secret. When texting me, his grammar was so bad that it was a bit difficult to decode it because he was trembling so much. The only word he managed to spell correctly was Trembling.

I'm playing my sax now. (So sexy. Sexiest instrument ever. It's so sexy that it's made of brass but doesn't even fall into the brass category due to its sex appeal.) I have to learn the Israeli national anthem before tomorrow, which is Pyjama day. I have this bumble bee onesie that I'm gonna wear, it's so awesome.

Okay. It's actually Friday now. The last paragraph was from yesterday. So my friend (let's just call him "Timmy") told me he was scared to tell somebody close to him, and that I am the only person he trusts. I'm so happy :D! Yay I'm loved! So anyway, Timmy almost puked today. I haven't texted him in a while. I told him he should sleep over with this person (let's call this person "Tommy") to see what happens. Tommy also had a rough history with gay thoughts, and I've been heavily shipping Timmy and Tommy. (Guess who Timmy and Tommy are in the comments!)

I wore my bee onesie today. It was weirdly hot... I also aced my test. I played the Israeli national anthem perfectly!

Love always,
Yvonne