Been a while

Sorry it's been so long. My mom took my phone because I didn't clean my room. I Cleaned it and asked for it back but she wouldn't give it to me.

She read all this and if don't actually get in trouble... She just said I was a really good writer :/

So let me summarize the time between now and the last chapter.

Ruby and Cartman started dating for a few days. Ruby was a really sure girlfriend I find. She kept saying (in front of him) "Please don't leave me line with the ginger... I hate it! It's awkward." Which annoyed me because Cartman is probably one of my best friends, and he really liked her. "Loved" even (his words). So she's claiming to be a lesbian now (ugh. She's not. She takes it so ridiculously seriously and thinks everybody hates her. She's always just like "millions of people around the world hate me and haven't even met me just because I love girls... Can't people just understand that love is love??" And it's so god damn annoying. Not that I don't agree with her but what the fuck am I supposed to do about it get over it.)

Sorry, sometimes I get into a mode where I say everything I hate about people. Sebastian came over to my house last weekend. It was so awkward for him but I thought it was hilarious.

K like I'm not even gonna finish this chapter like fuck this

Yvonne out bitches.