Friday.

Well I wasn't able to write yesterday. I was pretty lazy. Well... Busy.

To be honest, I don't really remember what happened yesterday, but I do remember some hilarious shit.
So Dirk and I are doing our science project on the nervous system. Well Dirk reluctantly left me in charge of the first slide.

Let me describe it...

Let's start off with the Microsoft default background. Y'know, the one with the hills. On top of that was, (in the dreaded Comic Sans, I might add) this sentence: "TEH NERVUS SISTIIM. ANTE UP BITCH ITS SCIEnce".
Now that's hilarious enough.
Now imagine a lot of neon colours, Doge, glitches, memes, more memes, and that gif with the cow going like "YOU WANT SOMMA THIS HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH NAH BITCH DIDNT THINK SO".

So Dirk made it all sciencey and boring. Until today. Dirk decided to impersonate that Russian guy on youtube who gives all these tutorials. "That crazy Russian" or whatever. So he made all the background neon and put everything Comic Sans. Then he made the background on one of the slides, the Nic Cage meme.

Other than that, nothing really happened today, or yesterday. Well except for the basketball gene I got to go to for free. My dad is a piano player, and he got hired to play at a VIP party at a wrestling match, where he met the assistant coach of the home team. So he hooked us up. And I took a picture of a celebrity!

Well that's all for today.

Love always,
Yvonne.

(P.S. Yes I know "love always" is from the perks of being a wallflower. I'm doing that deliberately. That book me me cry three times. No joke, actual story! Ok now I'm gone for real)

Love always,
Yvonne.