Wednesday.

Well today wasn't such a good day.
To start my day off, we had Phys Ed. Phys Ed at 8:15 am! On top of that we had Volleyball. My least favourite sport.
Second period was even worse! We had music, and I usually like music because the teacher is on Tumblr. She's the coolest teacher ever. But she took an absence for two months! We have this substitute who's a terrible teacher. All the kids were screaming and playing the instruments as loud as they can! Then they started making RACIST JOKES. I took strong offence to this. As part of the Jewish community, I don't like to hear "Jews can have wedding receptions because it costs too much, faggot." I ESPECIALLY didn't like this not only because of the racism, but because of the Homophobia! I'm Bisexual (like most of my friends on Tumblr) and I don't like it! I left the room in tears and the sub didn't do SHIT! So I told the principal about the sub and they said "we'll deal with it." Which means they're not gonna do shit. So when I came back, the sub THANKED ME for going to the office.
I DIDNT TELL ON THE RACIST HOMOPHOBES I TOLD ON THE TEACHER.
At least Dirk was there to cheer me up. Then it wasn't so bad. He rarely hugs, but he did this time. It really is a shame that he doesn't hug. He's so comforting.
I respect him a lot. And chances are, he's going to find a way to read this.
Math and French were completely normal. Nothing happened really.
Second break was when it really got interesting. Do you remember me talking about these two girls, Ruby and Sarah-Penny? Well Ruby wasn't here today and we found her diary in her desk. Prudence and I read the first page before Sarah-Penny could take it from us.
Prudence Spangler is probably Ruby's worst enemy. She's really bitchy. She's really rude too, but she's great to gossip with. Everybody gossips. And I don't care what they say. If somebody says they have never gossiped in their life, they are dirty liars. I gossip a lot with Prudence. There, I said it. Her karma for being a bitch, is being named Prudence.
So after school, I was with Hero.
Hero was probably one of my best friends. Her and Dirk, that is. The three of us were super tight... I'm never saying tight again.
Your probably wondering what kind of name is Hero. Well Hero's parents adopted her from Japan. They decided to name her Hirosaki, in attempt to create their own Japanese name.
She thinks it's incredibly weird, and a bit racist. So she goes by Hero.
Anyway, Ruby decided to text me to confront me about supposedly breaking into Sarah-Penny's locker. Which I did not do. Although Levi and Prudence tried to for about 20 minutes. The two eventually tried to get Sarah-Penny's boyfriend, Cartman Gibson to come break the lock, being so freakishly strong. We always tease Cartman about his name and how it's from my favourite non-Japanese television show.
Anyway, Cartman refused to do it.
So Ruby was fighting with me for hours about reading her diary. I only even read the first page! And also, she left it in her desk... Her Desk. Anybody could have read it, and it was a good thing it was me.
So that was my shitty day.

Love always,
Yvonne.