Tuesday. Again.

It's been one week since my first entry :D

Abnormally, my day was really awesome!

Lest start off with science. Even though it was at the end of the day, it's totally worth it. Sarah-Penny and Ruby presented their science project on the reproductive system! Turns out it wasn't actually the humans system... IT WAS A DUCK'S. I'm not kidding, it was a duck. Apparently, a duck's penis can be up to 20 cm's long! AND THEY RAPE THE FEMALE DUCKS! But it was the funniest thing ever.

Dirk was happy today! I'm so happy! That's literally 50% of my good day! Than you so much, internet, for sending him happiness! I love you all so much!

So let's go back to the beginning of the day.
*rewind noises*
Okay let's start with English.

We started Drama today. We have to create out own murder mystery and present it in a silent tableau. It's so elegant yet so dangerous. The perfect combination. Reminds me of Sherlock. Hehe... My last name is Adler.

So Ruby, Sarah-Penny, and Cartman are in my group.
Cartman plays the murderer, husband of the victim (Sarah-Penny), and therapist of the psychotic suspect (Ruby). And I play the amazing detective. My last name is so great.

Plot: Penelope Red is a known psychopath, who is madly in love with her therapist, Jonathan McCrowly. After making a move on him, and getting rejected, she tells McCrowly what horrible things she wants to do to his wife, Isabelle McCrowly. Horrified, McCrowly leaves the session early to go protect his wife. Instead of "protecting her", he mercy kills her by shooting her in the head before Red can get to her.
His alibi was that he was in therapy with Red.
Red's alibi was that she was in therapy with McCrowly, but she reveals that he left early.

I'm so proud of myself, I wrote it all so amazingly. I hope you all are proud of me too!

I spent the rest of the day working on my mystery. It was snowing so bad that the breaks were both indoor. Indoor breaks are pretty cool. Especially because it's warm. I'd love to just go outside and sing "Let it go" but... The cold does bother me, anyway. I love disney and I'm not afraid to show it! Never too old for disney!

Anyway, that's about it! It was super cool!

Love always,
Yvonne.