Chapter Four

I slowly creeped out of bed and opened my window. I was sure dad was asleep. I could hear him snoring across the hall. I tricked him into thinking I was sleeping, but had my party clothes on the whole time. I was wearing a sparkly tank top, skinny jeans, and my Vans. I was sneaking out to go to the party.

I climbed out the window and dropped to the ground. I crawled across the yard. It was pitch dark out, and I didn't want to trip. Then, once I got on the sidewalk, I ran towards the house.

When I arrived, I could hear the music from outside. I walked in. It was like any other cliché teenage party. People getting drunk, dancing, making out, and sex upstairs. Like I said 'Cliché' party. Andrea noticed I walked in, and she came over.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, trying to talk over the music. "You decided to come!"

"Yeah," I said.

"I heard that you're going to get into a fight!" She yelled.

"That's why I came!" I explained.

"Oh, cool!" She exclaimed. "Lets go dance!"

"No thanks, I just want to fight and get out of her," I explained.

"Suit yourself," she shrugged as she went to go dance with two boys.

I took a seat on a chair on the side. I watched everyone dance and have fun. A couple was making out next to me and I almost threw up. I counted how many couples walked down the stairs. I really just wanted to go home, but I'm not a wimp. Just then, a boy walked over. He looked like he was a senior.

"Hey there, baby girl," he slurred. "You look hot tonight."

"Um, thanks," I muttered as I realized he was drunk.

"We should get out of here," he suggested.

"No way! You're drunk!" I exclaimed.

"No I'm not!" He pleaded. "Come on, baby!"

"No thanks," I muttered.

"Baby girl, please come play with me," he says seductively.

"Get away from me!" I exclaimed as he tried to touch me.

"Come on!" He begged.

"No!" I explained.

"Fine! You're not even that hot anyways!" He yelled.

When he walks away, I can smell the alcohol. I scrunch my noise at the smell. Then, Andrea came up to me with a drink in her hand.

"Here! Have a drink!" She yelled.

"No thanks. I'm underage!" I exclaimed.

"Half of the people here are!" She explained.

"Then why do they even have alcohol?" I questioned.

"Because it's good!" She explained. "Will you come dance now? There's a cute boy eyeing you over there!"

"No, I told you I'm fine. I'd rather sit here on the side," I explained.

"Well, I don't think you're ever going to get the fight you want, because Elena isn't even her!" She explained.

"Who?" I asked.

"The girl you agreed to fight, her names Elena," she explained.

"Oh, well then I'll just be going!" I exclaimed.

"No, just wait her! I'll be right back!" She exclaimed as I stood up.

I sat back down and waited for Andrea. Just then, Elena walked down the stairs. Andrea went up and stood next to her.

"Attention everyone!" Elena exclaimed.

Everyone ignored her.

"Hello!" Andrea screamed.

Everyone jumped. I glared at Elena and she glared back.

"We have a special treat for you all! So, get your cameras ready!" Andrea explained as everyone got out there phones.

"You all know the new girl, Allison," Elena explained as everyone looked at me. "Come here, Allison!"

I stood up and slowly walked over to them. Some boys handed them each a cup. Then, they both poured it on me. I stood there in complete shock. Everyone laughed. They all started screaming 'Wallflower!' at me. They took turns pouring there drinks on me. By now the video was all over social media. I ran out of the house and down the street. I sat on the curb and sobbed.

And that's how I became known as the wallflower. Now, it's time for the story.
~*~
A/N
Hello. I like this chapter. I know it's kind of weird, but I really do. I'm not like a party kind of girl. I hate going to party's... even if their are just birthday party's, because I always get excluded. What are you're opinions on party's? Don't forget to follow, comment, and vote!

-Writergirl_33