Chapter Five

I sat on the curb and cried. I lifted my head up and look around. It must be midnight. I don't remember how to get home, now. I decided to just walk, and I'll find my house eventually. I smelled like beer and my eyes are all puffy. Most of the streetlights were broken, so it was close to pitch dark. Just then, I heard someone coming.

"Hey cutie!" A boy's voice yelled.

"Come here!" Another yelled as I turned around.

It was at least five guys in a black van. I kept walking, but they followed me. They yelled after me. I was afraid they were trying to kidnap me. I started running when they said they had candy. It did no good, even though I was a fast runner. They caught up to me and reached out the window to grab my arm. I winced and screamed, but no one seemed to here me. Then, as if by magic someone pulls me away and I threw me onto the grass. The van drove away and out of sight. I opened my eyes to see Kyle Gray laying on top of me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Saving your ass," Kyle explained.

"Yeah, thanks for that," I said as I sat up.

"What are you doing out here alone anyways?" He asked.

"The party," I explained as I pointed."Things kind of got out of hand, so I left."

"I see," he started. "You should be getting home."

"I don't remember the way," I explained.

"Where do you live?" He questioned.

"Somerset," I explained.

"Oh, I know where it is," he reassures."I'll walk you home."

I stand up and we start to walk.

"So, what are you doing out here so late?" I questioned.

"Oh, nothing," he explained.

"Okay..." I said.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"A little," I say as he takes off his sweat shirt. "Oh no, you don't have to-"

"I want to," he reassured.

He hand me his sweatshirt and I put it on. It's a little big for me, but it's warm. This was such a cliché moment. In general, this was a cliché night.

We came to my window. I'm glad it was still open. He climbed up and into my room. He reached out his hand and pulled me up. He waited as I changed and washed up. Then, I got into bed.

"You should go," I whispered.

"What if I don't want to," he smirked.

"Kyle, just go before my dad hears," I whined.

"No," he refused as he lied down next to me.

"Kyle!" I whined as he puts his arms around me.

I've got admit, I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay right there all night. I rested my head on his chest.

"Do you still want me to go?" He questioned.

"No," I stated.

"I'm glad I was just in time to save you tonight," he said. "I don't know what I'd do without you in math."

I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

"I guess I could say I've had a crush on you since you came here," he whispered."I really like you, Allison."

"You like...me!" I stage whispered.

"You should get some sleep," he started."And I should go."

"No, don't go," I begged pulling him closer.

"Goodnight, Allison," he whispered as he kissed my forehead and then climbed out the window.

"Goodnight," I whispered.
~*~
A/N
Hello! I should be doing homework right now, but I'm not. I'm sorry this chapter is short. I'm watching Jessie! It's the one where they switch bodies. Well, I think I should go do something productive with my life! Follow, comment, and vote!

-Writergirl_33