34:Bad Com

I quickly grew bored, as usual. But wait. Optimus, during his drunken state muttered numbers! And perhaps it was a com number!

I got on to trying it out. Shockwave didn't seem bothered by my unnatural silence.

I put forward the com number and waited for a reply.

If it even was a com number, I'm way to hopeful.

However, somebot picked up.

"Yes?"

Oh my Primus, it was Ratchet.

Scrap, well, might as well have some fun.

"Well well, hello dear doctor." I put in the most Megatronny voice I could muster. Shockwave turned around, probably thinking I took some processor damage aswell.

He spluttered, "Megatron?"

"Indeed." I chuckled darkly.

"What? How did you get my com number?" He was getting over the shock.

"Ah, such a satisfying story." I drawled on as I quickly made something up.

Ratchet said nothing, just waited for his question to be answered.

"I fragged your leader last night..." Shit Op's gonna hate me. Shockwave however was downright confused, probably thinking, what kind of fantasy is he living in? "Must've accidentally given me your number."

"W-what?" He sounded like me when I had a spark attack.

"Yes, yes, do you mind giving me his com number though?" I went on. Shockwave found the best solution, ignoring me.

He hung up, rude. However he sent me Op's com number, how nice!

I really need to think of consequences though.

With Megatron...

Quill had really gotten on Megatron's circuits, however, he found that a nice calm flight often helped (or 'chatting' with Soundwave).

However, when his com went off, he had to be irritated.

The numbers were familiar. But he couldn't place it's owner.

"What?" He growled.

"What did you tell Ratchet?"

Megatron nearly dropped from the sky when Optimus spoke through the com link.

Optimus sounded as is he was gritting his denta to stop himself from yelling.

Back to Quillux...

Once again I grew bored, I decided to save Optimus' com for later, and slowly my dizzyness faded slightly for me to see better. However fleeing was still not and option.

What did you do? My twin's agitated voice hissed through the sparkbond.

Wait...

Pardon? I might know what he's talking about.

Don't play dumb with me. He warned.

Ok, but what are you on about? I snickered to myself.

Optimus called me. He started. Oh shit.

He told me, that I commed Ratchet, telling him that I fragged Optimus, then he told Optimus, that I -apparently- fragged him. And now he's trying his best not to yell at me on the com.

Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh...

Well... Did you?

The amount of anger that came through the sparkbond made me regret everything.