6:Phase

A/N. WARNING the plot will not fit the episodes. And will not be in order I think.

The scout named Bumblebee sidestepped Knockouts shots and rapid fired back at us. He was soon assisted by Arcee.

"Why aren't you shooting!?" Yelled KO over the shooting while in a scuffle with Arcee. I rolled my optics and clapped my arms together, revealing my large cannon.

KO eyed it as if it was a Rabid rabbit scratching his paint job, and heard the scout beep, "What the frag?!"

I chuckled darkly and fired a single shoot, it hit near the scouts pede but the blast radius (like a small grenade.) pushed him into the wall, the recoil pushing me back a fair bit while I dug my pedes into the floor. I few bits of concrete crumbled from the ceiling.

I transformed my cannon back into my servos. The blasts would cause a cave in if I continued.

During this hesitation the scout tackled me to the ground. I punched his gut and rolled over with him. Bumblebee, now under me, attempted to kick me as I restrained his servos.

He beeped angrily and glared at me, then stopped struggling. "Finally." I exclaimed, only to receive his helm slamming into mine. I clutched my helm with a servo and he kicked me back into the wall.

I was dizzy and held onto the wall for support. Knockout managed to engage Bumblebee as I was recovering. He was fighting well.

That was untill he got hit by a train. The screeching was horrific. When the train came to a halt, KO slowly got up.

"My paint job!!" He skrieked, he turned back towards the Autobots, shoot a glare, the transformed and fled. I gathered up some speed the also transformered and pursued after him.

"I can't believe it." I heard KO mutter. I glanced at where he was.

Ouch that must've hurt.

"Soundwave, we require a bridge." I commed in.

I was still dizzy and drifting slowly to the side, I tried to steer away but was unsuccessful. I collided with the wall, lost control and went crashing forward.

I lay there for awhile, unmoving as KO approached in his V-mode. "You still alive?" He joked nervously.

I let out a pained grown and transformed into my alt mode as well as KO. He eyed his scratched angrily before looking at me laying on the ground.

"You're a horrible pilot." He stated sneering, clearly in a rotten mood.

"On Cybertron, I didn't need to fly through tight tunnels." I muttered. The sound of a ground bridge forming filled our audio receptors.

I glanced at the ground bridge. "We don't have the relic." I stated turning to Knockout. He nodded, "that ground bridge most likely leads straight to the bridge." We looked back at it, I heaved a sigh and heavily got to my pedes.

"Think about the positive." I said.

"And what's that." Knockout snorted.

"Whatever beating we endure, your paint can't possibly get worse." I said putting my servo on KO's shoulder and nudging him towards the ground bridge.

-

-

Luckily we were only abused verbally, while Megatron littered us with verbal diarrhoea we merely glared at our pedes. Well, I did. Knockout, was silently frolicking over his paint.

I managed to assist Knockout in repainting himself, and he looked as good as new.

"Where's the wax?" I questioned.

"Top self." Knockout said gloomily.

"Cheer up." I said, peering at the objects on the self and grabbing the wax. I handed it to Knockout. "I'm gonna go grab us some energon cubes." I said turning to the door.

I heard a faint "alright" from Knockout before the door shut behind me.

I made my way down the halls past patrolling Vehicons, earning a "commander" and respectful nod of their helms. I even heard a confused Vehicon acknowledge me as "Lord Megatron" to which I grinned in amusement.

I came across the kitten in heels too. "Lord Megatron-" Starscream rasped, "-oh its you." He said coldly once he glanced at my arm.

"Well nice to see you too." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. He snorted and attempted to look around me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking for something." He scowled.

I raised a optic ridge. "What? Your dignity."

He spluttered and glared at me. "No." He growled.

I shrugged. "Pity, I dare say you need it." I grinned and started walking forward, to my pleasure Starscream stepped to the side. "Good luck Starscream, finding whatever it may be." I called over my shoulder.

Finally I got to the energon storage, grabbed some cubes and left to go to the Medbay. I found Knockout repairing a unfortunate Vehicon, or fortunate? He was alive after all. "Rough day Steve?" I asked setting the energon down. The Vehicon looked up at me and shrugged.

"I've had worse." Steve said rather cheerful.

"Like what?" I asked.

"He came in missing a appendage before." Knockout chimed in while welding a cut on his shoulder pad. I winched at the though of that.

"It was exciting really, I never had a serious injury before that." Steve added.

I chuckled as Knockout removed his blowtorch. "All done." He said while putting some equipment away.

"Thanks." Steve said as he got up and stretched his limbs and skipped out the room.

I tossed a cube to Knockout and he caught it. "Thanks."

"No problem, Steve the only one in here while I was gone?" I asked.

Knockout snorted, "no, Starscream came in missing his arm he, left before I repaired it." I choked on my energon.

"What? How?" I asked while wiping my faceplates.

Knockout shrugged, "he said it fell off."

I snorted. "Who does he think he's kidding?"

Once again KO shrugged and looked thoughtful.

"We did tell the big M my arm Guard just vanished, "poof""

"Touché."