19:Surpise

A/N: Please note Bulkhead was not injured during his time with the tox-en, but was successful. Dreadwing and Breakdown are also staying alive.

After a smoothly running catch-up with my twin I headed to Knockout, I knew he didn't know I was here so I decided to have some fun.

I walked into the medbay and saw Knockout with his back struts turned to me. I walked up to him with my right servo behind my back, the other I put on his shoulder.

He sighed still not turning around, "I've told you before Swiftkill," well I didn't expect him to mistake me for her. "No sex."

I barely managed to keep in a gag, has he been fragging her? Knockout turned and his optics went wide, "my Lord!" He gasped utterly panicking. "I thought you were Swiftkill." He spluttered.

I snickered and he grew alarmed, "is the new arrival driving you up the wall?" Knockout twiddled his digits uncomfortably.

"She tries again and she'll be of the ship." I said cheerfully. He got confused. "Oh come on, I'd expect you to recognize me by now." I laughed and put my servos on my hip.

Knockout paused before, "Quill!" He shouted before pulling me into a hug.

"Missed you too." I said as I hugged back, I forgot how much I missed him.

"How did you get away?"

I smirked, "flew out."

Knockout blinked, "flew out?"

"Yep."

"Their surcurity must be worse than I thought." KO said looking worried, and I think the worry was for the Autobots.

I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous, what were they thinking? I won't tell the Decepticons anything but they may feel betrayed, who am I kidding. They must hate me now. KO pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You gotta save me from that femme though, I swear she hates me, but just does it to drive me crazy!" He paused as if thinking, it must be hard for him. "I know! If you stay with me she won't even try! Just don't tell her your the big M's twin." I smirked and nodded.

"As you wish, now what else did I miss?"

"We got a relic, but you may of noticed when you were with the Autobots, yes?"

I frowned, they didn't tell me that much. "A bit."

"Ah," he said, "well it's called the resonance blaster, it shoots soundwaves!"

"It shoots Soundwave? Is it like a cannon and you put Soundwave inside?" I asked, or does it shoot at Soundwave?

He shook his helm while grinning, "no, actual soundwaves." He clarified. "Anyway, now that your back, Megs is bound to be in a better mood."

I laughed, "and if not, I'll see how much high grade he can take."

Knockout snorted, "if you do that, record it." He requested. "Or get me to join!"

Suddenly the doors slid open and a buff, blue seeker stepped inside. A small leak of energon dripped from shoulder.

"Ah, Dreadwing, in need of repairs? Right this way." Knockout said and gestured to the berth, Dreadwing did so but not before acknowledging me.

"My lord,"he said as he bowed slightly before getting onto the berth. Knockout rolled his optics and I snickered, Dreadwing noticed and frowned slightly causing Knockout to snort. "Am I missing something?" He asked, questioning our strange behavior.

"Oh, no. Not at all." The CMO assured and I nodded.

"All is good."

He nodded respectfully and I failed to suppress a laugh. Dreadwing's expression was priceless. Knockout paused for a moment trying to control himself. He failed miserably, he began to laugh openly.

Dreadwing began to look frustrated to I reassured him. "No worries, bots always mistake me. But I must say, if you're so surprised to see me laugh, Megatron must laugh very little." I said, although, Dreadwing grew confused.

"He's... Megatron's... Twin." Knockout wheezed between his laughter.

"I wasn't aware of this." Dreadwing said regaining a stoic manner.

"We know." I smiled and Dread looked uncomfortable. "Megs really needs to smile more."

"Indeed." He agreed and shot KO a glare. He hurriedly returned to repairing Dreadwing and released him once he was done.

Once he had left Knockout cleared his intake. "He's SIC now." He began putting away his tools. "And I doubt you'll be replacing him since he's actually useful." I rolled my optics, "you know it's true." He added and I chuckled lowly.

"I've got to give Lord Megatron a report." He said as he slowly headed to the door.

"I'll come with!" I bounced after him and we both walked to the command room. Knockout seemed to be checking around corners cautiously, as if trying to avoid someone.

"Not here-good." He muttered quietly to himself as we rounded yet another corner. I snorted in amusement. "Is you were in my spot you would be saying the same." He hissed lowly. We arrived at the door and entered the command room, Megatron was at the end of the catwalk talking to the SIC, Soundwave at a monitor and Vehicons stationed around the room.

"Ah dear doctor." Megatron said calmly as we strutted forward, I behind the CMO.

"The report, as you requested my liege." He said bowing unnecessarily low. Amusement came through the spark bond, he was clearly in a good mood. I snorted at it and my twin made optic contact with me, it's ridiculous and you know it. I heard him say through the spark bond, wait, he said something.

"Holy scrap." I said out loud, they all turned their helms toward me. "You talked." I told my twin, he seemed slightly confused but it was barely visible.

"Pardon?"

"Through the spark bond." I clarified and his optic ridges shot up, "we're like proper, proper twins now!" I laughed and hugged him. I could of sworn Dreadwing looked a bit down-trodden.

"Oh great, you can plot against us without anyone knowing, just great." Knockout mumbled, he voice dripping with sarcasm. The entrance door opened as we pulled out of the one-sided hug.

A purple Femme stepped in, the two of us froze as our optics made contact. My energon boiled hot with rage.

Amora was neck deep in scrap and she knew it.

Ahh, what's going to happen next?