166: One Big "Happy" Family

"He seemed upset." I muttered as we finished our own cubes.

"It's unlikely to last long." Optimus said as he drank as slow as a turtle. I watched him for a bit in silence.

"You know, I'm still upset about Georgie-" I started as Megatron walked in.

"I said I am sorry, if you've still got a problem with it, take it up with Alpha Trion, he put him down." Optimus argued.

"Put who down?" Megatron asked as he sat down at the table, as far away from Optimus as he could.

"My cat." I grumbled. "Optimus stole him-"

"It was before the war." Optimus started.

"Yes, right, Orion stole him-"

"I thought he was a stray." Optimus argued. Meanwhile, Megatron was grinning, probably thinking our relationship was on the line.

"You probably kicked Muffin too." I added sourly.

"Muffin?"

"The brown one with pink accents, he had a damn large dent!"

Optimus blinked, "Okay, I did, but-"

"You did what-"

"BUT!"

"Kicking cats, really?" Megatron mused.

"But!"

"How could you." Meg continued.

"But- He clawed up my leg-"

"He was being affectionate-"

"By trying to rip me to pieces?" Optimus argued.

"He was a misunderstood soul!" I shrieked. "You know what he was like when I got back after you kicked him? His optics were all teary and he was yowling!"

"You monster." Megatron started.

"You don't even like cats." Optimus shot at him.

"But I know what is morally right and wrong." Megatron crossed his armed. We took a moment to stare at him.

"If that were true-"

"The war would not have happened the way it did." Optimus finished.

Megatron snorted, "I didn't say I cared about was is morally right and wrong. But I would never kick a cat."

"Hmpf! It's fine, the trauma you gave Muffin-"

"I didn't-"

"Led him to become one of my most successful accomplices." I started.

"That makes no sense." Optimus noted.

"Accomplice for what?" Megatron asked.

"The curtain raids." Optimus said.

Meg's massive optic ridged shot to the sky (or the ceiling, it was in the way), "What?"

"It was all him and he was to high to notice-"

"Hey!" I started, "And it wasn't me, it was my cats." I argued.

"You trained them-"

"Unintentionally!"

"If he can do that with cats, I wonder what he can do with fire breathing chickens." Megatron noted.

"I hadn't thought of that." I mumbled.

"Oh well done, look at that! You gave him ideas!" Optimus started, rather dramatic.

"Might take a while for them to develop." Megatron mumbled and drank the rest of the cube. "We're activating the omega lock in 20." He added and left.