62:Play Date

I led Soundwave to my berth room and entered, "You can come out Egg." I told her and Soundwave looked over to me as if that name was terrible.

But there's a blue stick-

"Yea I know, he's fine." I told her and she came out from behind the bin, fluffed her feathers and sat next to my ped. Throwing Soundwave a cold glare while she was at it.

Soundwave bent down and scratched her gently, she instantly melted. Laserbeak ejected and she freaked out.

Help! It's a Pterodactyl! She shrieked through the spark bond and scrambled behind me. Laserbeak looked a bit down hearted.

"What's a Pterodactyl?" I asked.

Big flappy thing. She explained.

"He's a flat butterfly." I told her and she glanced at him before sticking her neck out and comparing sizes.

Laserbeak flapped his wings in excitement and nuzzled Egg.

Egg defiantly blushed and pecked Laserbeak.

Soundwave displayed a smile on his visor and sat down next to them, I followed. I turned to him, "Why don't you talk?" I asked him as we watched the two play.

"Loyal-to-Megatron." He used recordings.

"Right." I said, a little disbelieving. "So when you were a gladiator, you talked?" I asked.

He shook his helm.

"Okay, before you met him?" I asked.

He shook his helm.

"So, was there a time you talked?" I asked.

He shook his helm. I blinked, now I was confused, "Ever?" I added.

He paused and helm up a servo, about the height of his shoulder where he was sitting. I narrowed my optics, "When you were younger?"

He nodded.

"Why stop?" I asked.

"Not-by choice." He said and looked back at our symbiotes. He displayed a image on his visor, I looked closer.

"You worked in the scrap yard?" I asked, referring to the caste system. The scrap yard basically melted down scrap so it could be used again, it was rather hazardous.

He nodded, "Leak." He said and displayed another image. This was of a pipe above him, molten metal leaked out in large amounts.

"You got caught in it?" I asked but did not get a response, perhaps he thought he over shared. "Hey, can you do me a favour?" I asked and he looked over. "When I and Predaking had high grade-I don't remember some of it." I started.

"Which part?" He asked using recordings.

"The intimate bits." I said vaguely. He glared at me, "I'm not doing it to watch porn of myself." I told him. "Or jerk off in front of you." I added and he shook slightly. I didn't even know he could do that.

Was he laughing?

He pulled it up and I started to watch with intent. I wasn't watching myself that's for sure. "Damn, can you send that to my datapad?" I asked and pointed to the datapad on my stand.

He shook his helm.

I huffed, "All the footage you have of Optimus?" I asked, pushing my luck.

He paused but nodded, then I got a beep from my datapad. "Question: Blackmail?" He asked.

"Well, I could use it for that to." I grinned and Soundwave mutely snorted. I grabbed some high grade and offered Soundwave some, he took it. How was he gonna drink it?

He pulled out one of his tentacles and stuck it in the cube.

"You drink like an Elephant?" I asked and he seemed to search up what that was. He then glared at me.

I drunk I little more then felt over my faceplate, it felt weird drinking like this. Soundwave noticed and projected what he was seeing onto his visor.

I could see what I looked like. Cables were exposed everywhere and when I changed my expression, parts would move and click into place. "I can't wait for the cover up." I said. "Looks kind of cool though."

We were interrupted when both our companions ended up fighting. Laserbeak even let of a shot. He was terrified when he got a response.

He almost ended up roasted. Soundwave stared at me in accusation. "Don't tell anyone." I told him and he nodded.

What was that about? I asked.

He wanted to see who had more 'fire power.' She snickered, He thought he would win. She added, full of amusement.

"So a challenge?" I asked and she nodded. I turned to Soundwave, "She says Laserbeak wanted to see who had more 'fire power.'" I told him and he patted Laserbeak as if to say, 'better luck next time.'

His wings drooped.

"Question: How?" Soundwave asked.

"I dunno, who knows what Shockwave did to her." I shrugged. "Or what he was gonna do." I added grimly.

Soundwave stood up and took Laserbeak, who let a squawk of protest. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Work." He said in Starscream's voice then left.

I was left alone so I petted Egg, then she jumped on my berth and laid a egg. "Nice one."

I know right? She said and examined it. We're keeping this one. She demanded.

"Okay," I told her and picked up the datapad.

Lets watch some blackmail. She smirked.

I opened up the message Soundwave sent me. Pits, there were a lot. I started with the one of the oldest.

"Wait, is this him in his pre-prime stage?" I asked Egg and she shrugged, "He looks smaller." I added, we watched him.

"Are you sure?" Orion asked Soundwave. Soundwave shrugged and Megatronus peeked around the corner.

Oh goodie, blackmail on Megatron too!

"All clear." He said and they walked outside. I think they were at the Iacon Hall of Records.

"I don't know." Orion mumbled and followed them.

"So what." Megatronus shrugged, "Your grounded for having a little high grade, no big deal." He kept walking.

Orion took a glance back. "Okay, but where are we going?" He asked.

"Night club." Soundwave tuned in.

"What's that?" Orion asked.

"You'll see." Megatronus said cruelly.

"Fine, but I'm not having any high grade if it's there." Orion said and followed him.

I glance of to Egg, she was definitely grinning. I scrolled down to an image of him, there were disco lights in the background and Orion stood there, petrified.

I sent the image to Optimus, as a little reminder.