Chapter 1

This story will have very little to do with actual Dream SMP lore!! most if not all of this is purely fan based!

________________________________________________________

Schlatt fell dead, he saw nothing but a form of emptiness, everything was cold, and there was nothing around, only the color black. He felt like he was suffocating, but every time he tried for a breath, nothing came in, but he wasn't dying, and that's when it hit Schlatt that he was actually dead. It wasn't a dream. Everything he put his body through, the alcohol and protein, the constant working out and arguing, it killed him. As Schlatt sat still in this new world, it felt after a few minutes, as if gravity had turned on, he felt like he was falling, and eventually he hit the ground. He landed a little outside of a forest, and as he stood up, he looked around to see what surrounded him. He saw L'Manberg standing in front of him, as he approached it, it was blown to shreds, and Wilbur wasn't there, he tried talking to Quackity, then Dream, then Tommy, and nothing. No reply, no acknowledgement. He walked back up to where he had 'spawned' at, and to his surprise, he heard yelling from inside the forest, and ran inside the forest to see who it was, and he ran into Wilbur, but, it wasn't Wilbur? "Wilbur?" "Hmm?" Wilbur squeaked out lightly. "It's me, Schlatt, JSchlatt, president Schlatt, anything?" "Uh, no." Schlatt groaned, giving up on being remembered. He put his hand out to help Wilbur up, "Just take it, Ghost boy." "It's Ghostbur." "Close enough" Wilbur grabbed Schlatt's hand and hopped up.

Schlatt and Ghostbur walked for a little bit, they stumbled upon L'Manberg again, "It's L'Manberg!" Wilbur spoke, and pointed toward L'Manberg. "You can remember that and not me?" "Yup!" Wilbur happily bounced down the little hill they were on and walked into L'Manberg, Schlatt followed behind. "No one can see you, nor hear you." Schlatt spoke as Wilbur walked up to Tommyinnit. "Tommy!" Wilbur spoke, Tommy turned around terrified to hear Wilbur's voice again, "Will? Will!?" Tommy gave a shriek seeing Wilbur again. Tommy made an attempt to hug Wilbur, but he went straight through him, "Tommy I'm a ghost! You can't hug me silly." "Yeah no shit I know that now Will." As Schlatt sat back and watched how Wilbur was seen but he wasn't, he got upset, so Schlatt walked off as Wilbur had a little reunion. 

Schlatt walked all around the land he used to have power on, but now he was literally a ghost, no one knew he existed and that he was still there, they thought he was just completely gone. Eventually he ended up stumbling upon the drug van, where he found his body still lied breathless. He recognized that he had a little charm in his pocket, and has he accidently fixated onto it, he felt sucked into it, and next thing he knew, his sight was 1 inch off the ground and he couldn't move. As he laid still, Tubbo came into the van and looked at Schlatt's corpse, he seemed rushed, so he quickly grabbed the bee charm and left, but so did Schlatt, Schlatt had possessed the bee charm, and Tubbo was carrying him around. Tubbo walked back to his house, and put the bee charm on his dresser, as Tubbo messed around looking for something in his room, Schlatt figured out how to stop possessing things, but in the result of that he possessed another thing, which made a noise, and Tubbo realized he wasn't alone anymore. "Hello?" "Tubbo?" Schlatt spoke, "nothing.." Tubbo mumbled. "Wait, if you're a ghost make something move." Schlatt found a small toy car on the ground, he figured out how to possess it, and he made it move, Tubbo gave a smile, "That's so cool! Wait... no.. which ghost is it?" suddenly, Tommy and Ghostbur walked into Tubbo's house, "Tubbo!" Tommy spoke, "W.. Wilbur?" Tubbo asked Ghostbur, "Yes and no, Ghostbur now!" Tubbo being shocked, let Ghostbur and Tommy take or do whatever so they would leave quicker, and once they left, Tubbo went back to asking. "Move if you're Schlatt." The toy car moved. "But.. but you were supposed to die Schlatt!" As Schlatt finally figured out a way to stop possessing things without just jumping into another object, a gasp came out of Tubbo, "I... can see you." Schlatt's eyes widened. "You can?" He spoke. "I can."