Chapter 7

"Tubbo you are, it's either ruin your position or your relationship with your dead dad, maybe he's like Wilbur, he'll just forget in a couple of hours this ever happened." 

"Phil you're evil." 

"No Tubbo, you're just young." 

"I'm still not leaving behind Schlatt, neither am I giving up my position."

"Fine then." Phil took the bee charm and threw it into a grassy area as far out as he could, Schlatt being dragged with it, Schlatt's body sobbing, it was completely weak again, black stained tears continued to roll down his face "Schlatt!" Tubbo yelled and ran over to him, then searching for the charm. Phil called everyone to where he was.

"Guys look at Tubbo, he says Schlatt's been communicating with him! He kicked Tommy out, and he's turning into a new Schlatt. He's going insane already, he's digging through the grass for nothing. We need to get him out of leadership." Tubbo's eyes teared up, he couldn't just leave Schlatt's ghost helpless here, unable to move, but Tubbo couldn't just stay where he was, everyone had now turned against him. Tubbo looked a few seconds longer, and he felt it. He pulled the charm up and stood up, but everyone else turned to him as Philza put out a plan, "Grab him" Philza told a group of some of them. Tubbo looked at Schlatt, the bee, and the group of people starting to run at him. He dropped the bee charm right by Schlatt, and darted in the opposite direction of everyone. He ran as fast as he could. The patter of everyone behind him just made him run faster, his breathe slowly running out, but he had no reason to stop, and if anything, he had motivation to keep running. "Tubbo stop... Fucking.. Running..!" huffed one of the people behind him, Another one of the people took their trident and used it as a boost, which put them close enough to Tubbo to grab his arm. "no!" Tubbo yelled, falling backwards to his arm being slammed back, as everyone else running caught up, they grabbed Tubbo's other arm, and forced him back, Tubbo's legs dragging and kicking on the ground. "Let me go-!"

Phil sent everyone else off to build a quick area for Tubbo to go to, then leaving him with Schlatt and the charm. Schlatt tried lifting himself up so he was at least sitting, his body was in aching pain, and it was completely sore, the black tears fell harder and harder from his face as he cried. Phil stepped closer to Schlatt. "You were a pathetic and terrible President, and that obviously continued on to your ghost." Schlatt tried speaking, choking back his words as the black liquid started to fall from his mouth too, almost like it was blood, was he crying ghost blood? "Fuck... you... Phil.."

 "I would say see you in hell Schlatt, but, I guess hell doesn't exist if you just came right back." Phil stopped speaking as his little helpers brought Tubbo back, "Go bring Tubbo to where the others are in L'Manburg." 

"Okay." they walked away with Tubbo as Tubbo let his legs glide helplessly on the grass, Tubbo was also crying, his face was drenched in tears, he couldn't help it. "My.. son." 

"You ruined his life Schlatt, he could've been a great president but you had to get intertwined." 

"You would've.. Done this shi...shit no matter what, Phil." 

"Eh, you're right, I would've!" Phil gave a smile, before walking away he stepped a little closer to Schlatt, "And before I go, just know, no one ever liked you, president or not, you were a piece of shit in everyone's eyes." Phil slowly lifted his foot, and placed it lightly on top of the charm, "Phil, Stop..!" Phil forcefully put his foot down, crushing and breaking the plastic charm, Schlatt let a blood curdling shriek as Phil's foot crushed the charm, Schlatt's head fell, his eyes wide open, the black liquid seeping out of his eyes and mouth continuously. "Whoops." Phil spoke sarcastically. As Phil looked at Schlatt's still ghostly figure dripping with the black liquid, he felt sick. "Disgusting." Phil walked away, walking to where Tubbo and everyone else stood. 

Tubbo was dragged to a building, it wasn't big or anything but it was made to contain him, everyone took his stuff from him, until he was robbed completely dry and empty, they shoved him in the cell and locked him in, Tubbo had given up on fighting back, he immediately sat himself in the corner of this makeshift cell, his head tucked in his knees, the sobbing continued, as he wandered what happened to Schlatt, and if Schlatt was just stuck there. As Phil reached where Tubbo was he stood outside the cell, looking in on Tubbo. "Sorry Tubbo, but we couldn't afford another Schlatt, you were on thin ice the day forever ago when we figured out you were Schlatt's son, but after you kicked Tommy, it was apparent what had to happen."

"Go the fuck away Philza." 

"Tubbo don't be so rash." 

"I don't care how bad Schlatt was when he was alive, he was my dad and I guess I cared about that more than I thought I did, he was misunderstood." 

"Of course you'd say that Tubbo, he made you believe that." 

"No he didn't..." Tubbo mumbled under his breath. 

"What was that?"

"I said go away." 

"Fine. I'll be back later to give you food." Tubbo sat in silence, everyone left, and no one gave him anything to do. He was completely alone, nothing around him and no one with him, the silence filled him with questions and worry about Schlatt. after an hour, it turned completely dark outside, night had invaded, and Tubbo still sat alone. "Tubbo, I brought you food." Phil had come to hand Tubbo food. "Thanks.." 

"Be grateful, It won't kill you." Phil gave a psychotic smile after speaking, which sent chills through Tubbo. The food he was given was a cooked potato, and an apple. "I'll be fine for now, thanks Phil." 

"I'll leave, I see I'm not appreciated." Tubbo rolled his eyes as Phil walked around, Tubbo ate his small amount of food, before laying down and staring at the ceiling of his cage, not being able to get any sleep.