Chapter 14

Tubbo and Tommy worked all day and part of the night before Tubbo finally finished it, the exterior that is. When the flooring and walls went up though Tubbo finally gave Tommy permission to work on the interior, but on the condition he could only place beds, crafting tables, and furnaces, so that's all he placed, and they weren't in the worst of spots. Tubbo rubbed his eyes, tired and slightly delirious from being up so long. "Tommy can we go to bed?" Tommy, also tired nodded, though the remaining energy was put into his few sentences before going to bed. "Yeah, the green bed is yours, and the red one is mine!" He smiled speaking, and a weight from Tubbo's stress the whole day lightened. "You even color coded them you geek." Tubbo joked, "Duh." Tommy sat down onto his bed, Tubbo doing the same shortly after.

 They rested, their bodies sore from all the work they had done all day, Tommy slept completely peacefully, but after an hour or two of perfect rest, Tubbo found himself waking up without being able to fall back asleep. After sitting in that bed trying for so long, he got frustrated, and he silently left the house, leaving Tommy to rest. 

Tubbo walked to the ocean several feet away from the house, he sat down on the sand, the stars illuminating the sky, revealing the beautiful moonshining on the water. Tubbo wrapped lifted his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around his legs afterward. Staring into the water, he found himself recapping everything happening to him. His eyes teared up thinking about how quickly people were to turn on him, "Was I that bad too?" he questioned. "No." A voice behind him spoke. Tubbo turned his head to see Schlatt, but he wasn't glitching, his eyes one solid color, and he looked like the ghost he was before the bee charm was broken. Tubbo stood up and ran towards him, lunging for a hug, but when he reached him, he was gone.

"Look at yourself Tubbo, seeing things that just aren't there." sobbed a sarcastic Phil, once again behind Tubbo, Tubbo whipped his head around again, his slow approaching towards Phil turned into a run, but again, he was gone before he reached him. A voice next to him. "Tubbo I believe you're innocent, but I just.. I just needed to make sure." Spoke Ranboo, Tubbo walked towards him, his eyes tearing, he felt broken. "Ranboo..?" But again, his approach towards Ranboo failed, he was gone as well. Tubbo broke down, he sobbed into the sand, a new voice, but this one wasn't where he was, it was Tommy but Tommy was nowhere to be seen. 

"Tubbo wake up, please!" Tubbo's eyes awoke to see a frightened Tommy sitting next to his bed, Tubbo shot straight up into sitting, where Tommy then hugged him tight. "Tommy please.. What happened?" 

"You spoke, saying begs, and to have everything fixed, it terrified me Tubzo." Tommy spoke in a sob.

"It felt all too real.." Cried Tubbo, scared it would happen again, but for real this time.

______________________________________________________________

Schlatt laid under the lava, everything bit of pain being felt, no sounds, breaths, or anything could escape him. His body laying sore, he had no choice but to cry, his Tears of black fluid surrounded his head, and when he opened his eyes realizing he couldn't go blind, he saw his tears, they created a light, and floated to the top, Schlatt's body sobbing of pain grew tired, but worked to swim out of this hellish lava pool. As he moved towards the top, his arms felt skinned, but to no end, a constant trail of pain from this lava pool. he dug his hands up trying to pull himself up quicker, feeling a sense of sinking consuming him. He finally felt his hand reach the top,  and he pulled himself up to the top, he searched for land and saw it was far away, he started moving in that direction, feeling a form of hope. a few feet away turned to a few inches, until he finally felt his arm reach it, he pulled himself to the land, laying on the ground. "I'll... fix everything.. for Tub." Schlatt cried to himself as reminder to not just give up. He stood up, and looked around, he looked up to see where the portal was, "There." He spoke to himself, a mission to get to it.

He climbed and climbed until he reached the portal, and when he did, he went through, praying it wouldn't work like last time. As he went through, he fell, but he had a slight amount more strength, he was back in his normal reality. He stood up and looked at his hands so much of his hands were gone, not just see through, gone. 

He felt panic run through him, not many more times and he'd be completely gone, as though he never had a ghost. As he limply walked through the area, trying to avoid everyone, he saw everyone destroying any place government had ever touched, Tubbo's newly built whitehouse, the stand stand Tubbo was suddenly made president on, every place was gone.  He walked towards some of the places, slowly walking out from behind buildings, when he was suddenly jolted out of his mind, and now being picked up by some 9" creature. "Skeppy look!! I found someone." Schlatt sighed, "Hello Bad."

 "Hi Schlatt." 

"What did you need Bad?" Skeppy approached.

"I found Schlatt, should I bring him to Phil?" 

"Yeah, he'll be really upset if you don't, Bad." Bad nodded, starting a walk to L'Manburg. 

"Bad please, Tubbo has done nothing wrong, he doesn't deserve to be titled a new me!" Schlatt yelled. 

"Schlatt you're here, which proves he listened to you, you can't change this."

"I just want to save my little boy."