Chapter 12

Tubbo went through the process of explaining everything that had happened through the days Tommy had been exiled. Schlatt standing lifelessly next to Tubbo who was sitting in the bench, Tommy on the other side of the bench. Tommy's eyes shifted to Schlatt while Tubbo was explaining everything. "He should be fucken gone, how is he still here? His brain almost seems to be worse than Wilbur's." Tommy thought to himself, a growing hatred towards Schlatt coming back after thinking he was gone for so long.  "Tommy? Hello?" Tommy shifted his eyes back onto Tubbo

"Sorry, I zoned out." Tommy spoke. Tubbo's face saddened, he let out a sigh before speaking again. 

"You're not happy about Schlatt being here." 

"I'm sorry Tubbo! But he ruined L'Manburg, was the reason for my exiling, and he if hadn't been here Phil wouldn't have blackmail!" 

"Phil had some sort of problem with me anyway, that isn't Schlatt's fault!" 

"Tubbo that eliminates 1 of 3 big reasons among the many small reasons! Stop defending him." 

"He doesn't have bad intentions anymore!"

"EXPLAIN THE EXILING TUBBO!" As they argued back and forth, Schlatt stood feeling more and more guilt as Tubbo started having a difficult time standing up for Schlatt, Tommy kept naming the things Schlatt had done wrong to this point in time, Schlatt sighed, the arguing slowly destroying his ears. 

"STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!" Tommy and Tubbo, startled by the sudden shout, both quickly turned silent. "Tubbo, I'll leave, you have a friend back, I'm silent and useless now, and not welcomed. Let me go, let me help you, let me bring the evil away from you." 

"Schlatt, No." Tubbo stood from the bench, turning towards Schlatt.

"Tubbo look at me! I'm glitching! Parts of me are fucking gone!"

"Schlatt, please..!" Tubbo disliked that he was being shouted at, it scared him slightly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a good fucking president, but wasn't a good anything! I was a terrible Father and everyone hates me! And that's fallen onto you!" 

"Schlatt do not fucking leave!" 

"TUBBO GIVE UP!" He shouted, Tubbo falling backwards, Tommy caught him best he could to stop impact,  but he was still on the ground. Schlatt immediately felt instant regret, Tommy's eyes filled with anger slowly looked up to Schlatt.

"Leave right fucking now." Tommy spoke, Schlatt started walking away, his walk slowly turning into a run. Tubbo hopped up and made an attempt at following Schlatt, but only to have Tommy grab his arm, "Tubbo stop it! Let him go!" As Tubbo continued to resist, his eyes filled with tears, his nose starting to sniffle. 

"Tommy-! Let go-" he spoke, still tugging, tears starting to dribble down his face. He soon reluctantly fell down, Tommy sitting next to him comforting him. Tubbo went to give Tommy a hug and Tommy grudgingly hugged him back, not having felt the warmth of someone else in a long time. 

"I never got to say bye to him Tommy.." Tommy sighed, he felt a small strike of guilt, though he still knew it was best of Schlatt not to be there. 

"We have each other now Tubbo, it'll be okay." Tubbo sniffled, he didn't want to release from the hug him and Tommy were in. 

"Thank you, Tommy."