Chapter 4

As Tubbo woke up the next day Schlatt wasn't there, so he knew he was in the charm or some other object. Tubbo got up and dressed into a suit, "Schlatt we're going somewhere today, unless you don't want to!" Schlatt's ghost appeared from the bee. "I'll come, I have nothing else to do, besides, it's fun to watch your kid take the power he deserves." Tubbo looked down, at what he was wearing, he did look similar to Schlatt, but what Schlatt didn't realize is that the thought of Tubbo being like Schlatt made Tubbo sick, he hated it. 

Tubbo attached the bee charm to one of the belt chains on his pants, "Don't be a distraction to me today, Schlatt." Tubbo spoke as he started the walk out of his home. "Why would I be?" Tubbo sighed. "You tend to find a way to screw things up." silence lingered between Tubbo and Schlatt. Finally Tubbo found Fundy, Quackity, and Tommy, and they discussed the final plan making sure they were 100% sure of what they would do. As Schlatt stood next to Tubbo silently, Ghostbur approached the group of people, Schlatt gestured to Ghostbur to not spoil Schlatt was there, and Schlatt approached as close as he could to Ghostbur, which wasn't far, but far enough that no one was paying attention to Ghostbur. "Schlatt! Where have you been?"

 "Stuck with Tubbo, I cant walk far away from a fucking bee charm and it sucks." 

"But Tubbo is your son! He can't be that bad to stay with." 

"He isn't bad to stay with but we argue so much that I.. I feel, bad? about it, I don't feel bad normally, this is weird." 

"It's okay Schlatt!!"

"I don't think it is, he seems so stressed, I wanna help him, Ghosty-boi"  

"Ghostbur" 

"Whatever" As Schlatt finished speaking a sharp pain pulled on him, for him to realize Tubbo was staring at him nervously trying to get him to walk closer to him without making the others question him. Schlatt sped walk over to Tubbo so Tubbo could walk with the others. Schlatt yelled goodbye to Ghostbur and Ghostbur waved, following behind slowly. As Tubbo and everyone else arrived by L'Manburg's walls, Dream was waiting. Tubbo stepped up, and Schlatt stood next to him. As everyone stood eagerly waiting for Tubbo's response, Dream wanted one thing while the others were waiting for the words to start an attack on Dream. But Tubbo sat thinking for a second with panic, nation or friendship?

Schlatt hated seeing Tubbo so panicked, and Schlatt knew he was still struggling to choose even though he had so much prepped planning. As Tubbo sat still and mindless, Schlatt decided to help him, so he possessed Tubbo. As Schlatt possessed Tubbo, he took a second to remember the sensation of hunger, breathing, blinking, everything no one would think to miss. Then after he got to the point. "Tommy, you have to go, it's best for Man- L'manburg." A large smile crept onto Dream's face, while everyone else's sunk. As Fundy and Quackity sat in shock, Dream ushered Tommy out as quickly as possible. After a few minutes of Fundy and Quackity yelling at possessed Tubbo, Schlatt left his body, and went into the bee charm again. As Tubbo regained control of his own body, he was yelled at by Quackity and Fundy, and the first words he heard was how he was acting like Schlatt. "I... I have to go." Tubbo ran back to his house, tears starting to stream from his face. He shut the door to the house, immediately yelling at Schlatt. 

"Schlatt what the actual fuck!?" 

"I was helping, you weren't making a decision and you were so stressed." 

"Schlatt I lost Tommy! He's gone from L'Manburg! We could've fought, but... but you got in the way!"

"It was one person, you get more power now! They know you have no desire to be fought with, because you won't hesitate to throw them out!"

"SCHLATT LISTEN TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU! YOU ARE A MONSTER! No one here liked you! No one here agreed with you, not even me, and I cared about you, as a father, but you fucked up as a President and a dad!" Schlatt stood in shock, Tubbo gathered a bag of different items, and he debated attaching the bee chain to it. Tubbo looked at Schlatt and decided to attach the bee chain to the bag. "Either get in or walk, I don't care but I have something to do." Tubbo angrily spoke, still slightly sniffling from crying mere minutes ago. All Schlatt could think was

"I'm so sorry Tubbo"