Chapter 11

Tubbo steered the boat towards an area of land that seemed to be untouched, and he brought it up onto land, hiding it by a dented area of land hidden by trees. Tubbo grabbed Schlatt's wrist pulling him over to where the trees started to clear out and they could see the land that was definitely lived on. "Schlatt, do you think it's Tommy's land?" Schlatt's eyes whitened, zoning back in and paying attention to what was happening again. "Do any of these look like things he would make?" Schlatt questioned. Tubbo's eyes searched the land his eyes stopping on one specific thing, it was a blocky person with a pumpkin for a head, Tubbo saw a sign but he found it hard to read, and even harder because of the distance. 

"Schlaaaaattttt"

"Hmm?"

"Can you read the sign on the pumpkin thing..?" Tubbo didn't necessarily enjoy having people help him because he was dyslexic, but it was a needed ask for safety to not walk into some evil lair.

"Hot girl. It says hot girl." 

"Yep it's safe." Tubbo let go of Schlatt's wrist and started walking out of the woods, completely weak and open to anything. Schlatt following closely behind him. As Tubbo looked around he heard a yell from ahead of him. "Tubbo!" Another british child spoke. Tubbo's head jerked forward to see Tommy walking towards him, a giant smile paved onto his face. Tubbo started running towards Tommy, hugging him as soon as he got close enough. "I missed you!" Tubbo exclaimed happily.

"I miss-!" Tommy almost spoke back, but his thoughts stopped him, and he immediately pushed Tubbo off of him. Tommy's face turning into a stern expression, and Tubbo's contorting into a sad one. "You fucking forced me out, Tubbo!" Tommy yelled, Tubbo immediately avoiding eye contact. 

"It wasn't me..." Tubbo murmured. 

"Speak up, bitch!" 

"IT WASN'T ME TOMMY!" Tubbo shouted at him, scaring Tommy into almost falling back.

"W..what?" Tommy spoke, scared and confused. Tubbo looked behind him searching for Schlatt, who stood several feet away. Tubbo motioned him to come over, and he did. Schlatt silently walked next to Tubbo, Tommy's face turning to pure anger. 

"What the fuck Tubbo! You were working with HIM?" Tommy tried advancing closer to Schlatt's ghost to hit him, but Tubbo stood in the way.

"He possessed me, okay?" 

"Why are you protecting him now then!?" 

"Because Tommy, I fucking care about him! He's my dad and everyone's turned against me! but he hasn't!" Tommy took a step back, feeling a slight feeling of guilt, but his mind focusing on certain words Tubbo said.

"Everyone's turned against you?" Tubbo nodded, sighing afterward.

"Yeah, just, wanna find somewhere to talk about it quick?" 

"Yeah, I have a bench over here we can talk at." Tommy walked right behind Tubbo, giving Tubbo directions. Tommy, every once and while turning his head back to check if Schlatt was still following, Schlatt's ghost silent, his eyes were black again, and he was focused on watching his shoes.