chapter 8

"Grab Bad, dad, connor and manifold. Go to logshire. Hbomb and purpled will be wating for you there. I'm counting on you." 

They were under attack. Tommy had gotten Phil and Connor into the base. But Niki, George and fundy had come. And they were armed. 

Technoblade looked at Karl and Tommy. His thoughts were running wild, he couldn't afford this right now. 

"Take the hostage aswell. We can't afford him getting taken again." 

Alright. That leaves...Me, Sapnap and Eret. Great. 

The pig Man looked to the pyromaniac. Their gazes connected and they both smirked. 

It was show time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy crafted the boats. Bad was in his full demon form, sensing for anyone else. His arm had almost fully healed. 

  They were lucky to find this meadow clearing, the trees sheltered them well. 

"Karl, I want to speak with you." 

The other teen wanted to go back, but Tommy knew he c couldn't let that happen. He sighed. 

"Karl. I know you want to go back, but we cant. Don't worry, The others will come back. They will meet us at logshire." 

The boy slightly smiled at him, slight tears forming. And before Tommy knew it, he was hugging Karl. Tommy rubbed his back gently, remembering it was something that soothed him back in the day. 

The two boys released eachother, Karl wiping his tears. 

"Alright, it's time to go. We've got to get to logshire before nightfall." 

"I'll race ya!" 

The two boys ran one after the other to the small clearing in the spruce forest. Bad was still "sensing" looking like he was meditating. Skeppy was sleeping beside him. Phil had given him a potion, and skeppy was down for the count. 

"Gather up everyone!"  Tommy yelped, voice cracking.

The teens age showed, like the racoon bags under his eyes. Karl stood beside him, eyes still red and puffy. 

"First off, were going to get to logshire. Then, we search for the safe house from there. Second, when we get there phil and connor,"  the boy said, pausing. "Are going to exsplain why and how the hell they got here if we can't even get out." 

Tommy stepped back, and Karl stood forward. 

"I have groups mapped out. Bad, you and skeppy will ride together. Connor, you and manifold are together. Phil, you'll be by yourself. I figured you may want to fly. We can get there by sunset if we leave now, so hop to it!" 

Tommy smiled and helped pick up the temporary camp. Within 5 minutes, they were ready to leave. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been hours, but the rebellion had finally made it. Phil had been turbine to spot the fire before the sun had set. 

Hbomb had been so excited to see them.

"Oh you guys made it! And Phil and Connor! Sweet!"

Karl was the one who replied.

"Thank you Hbomb. Have we any food?" 

Purpled had come out, having the smell of chicken on him. 

"There's plenty for everyone! But we're gonna need alot more tents." 

Tommy nodded. Everyone ate, whilst he, Hbomb and purpled were able to set up more tents. And a pit to keep skeppy in. The boy hadn't woken yet, and it was a bit worrying. 

Finally, Tommy joined his friends by a campfire they had set up. Eating chicken and beef, Karl stood up. 

"Today technoblade, eret and Sapnap gave us a chance. Now is the time to plan. Bad, you and purpled will be doing nether runs. We need all the pots we can get,

Karl turned to Hbomb. 

  "Pick two people to help you farm for diamonds and Netherite. We'll need to be prepared,"  

Karl turned to tommy, manifold and Phil. 

"Manifold, Philza. We're gonna need to speak to you both-" 

Karl was interrupted as a message came across everyone's visions. 

Wilbursoot was slain whilst protecting technoblade