chapter 10

"Thank you for meeting with me." 

The man in black and white said. The people at the table all nodded and the room became serious. 

A man in a bee suit stood up and walked toward the young man. He placed out his hand. 

"It's a big deal coming here, and we'd be happy to help! Please exsplain the situation to us again, ranboo." 

The young man nodded. All the people here were older then him by a long shot. 

'I don't have time to be nervous right now'

The young man thought to himself. He took the picture on his watcha and made a movement to the air, and it turned into a hologram. It showed the entire Dream smp. 

"The dream smp is corrupting. As of the festival, Jschlatt has taken control of half of the server."

The young boy could see the server members reacting and whispering to one another. 

'Keep going' 

"And not by normal means no," the boy pauses, taking a swig of water. 

"By mind control."

"How? Isn't the whole server supposed to be a roleplay?" A British man in a red sweater asked. 

"Yes, it is. But the tyranny and war have corrupted the server so much that a new ore was created." 

Ranboo paused again. 

"As from what I've seen, no one can get out. And it's extremely hard to get back in-" 

A red-eyed man stood up. 

"Tell is more about this ore." 

 .The hologram flicks to what looks like a purple diamond. 

"This is the end gem. It's source code says it's from the end, but I don't think that's the case. There are hints of white all around it, and could possibly lead to corruption. It generated when tension was high, and war was happening." 

The servers inhabitants all nodded to each other and whispered some more. 

"How long until full corruption?" A cyborg man asked. 

Ranboo sighed, the bags under his eyes showed he was tired. 

"Based on my calculations, we have no less then 3 weeks our time. 3 months their time." 

Ranboo turned to the servers admin. 

"So, will you help me?"