chapter 12

They were arguing. Ranboo could still hear it from outside of the city halls door. He sat on a bench, talking to Phil. 

"Tommy got sucked into a dream. He was able to communicate with the others. He and badboyhalo are going to try to get skeppy out." 

Ranboo nodded. He realized something quickly and hung up on Phil, turning the hologram watch back on. 

"This happened before." He mumbled aloud. 

Searching through old news headlines, he found the one he was looking 

"Minecrafter gone mad, where is he now?" 

Ranboos eyes widened. This has happened before. He didnt think it actually did, a thought at the back of his head told him to look it up. 

"We finished voting ranboo." A voice startled the young man. 

It was the robot guy from earlier. 

"Oh Thank you-" 

"Doc. Just call me doc." 

Ranboos was led inside by the cyborg man, writing down his name in his journal. Everyone was now seated, and he stood in the middle of the room. Xisuma walked over and rambo waited for his answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pain was almost over powering. The pain of feeling lime your soul was being ripped from your body. 

Technoblade had learned over the years how to block out pain. How to cope, how to numb yourself. But now, this wasn't the case. 

   Schlatt had decided to play with the pig first. Now he was tied to a wall, looking the eyes of dream. 

   Honestly, he stared through him. 

 Dream was tasked to break him, see what made him tick most likely. But unlike dream, Technoblade had been broken before. He had experienced what it was like to be torn apart and put back together. 

  He made no noise while dream slashed him with a sword or poisoned him, just kept looking ahead. 

    Dream took his sweet time dragging the sword around technoblade, picking specific spots to target. Hitting old scars, making new ones. Techno blade couldn't escape, so what was the use? He knew that Quackity and Tubbo were right outside the door.  

   Eventually, dream left. Techno blade let himself slouch. He let himself rest and heal. He had a single baked potato. He knew it couldn't have been poisoned, if they wanted him dead he probably would've been. 

  But technoblade never dies. 

The saying back then, it was real. But now, now it might not be. It took years of concentration, fighting and hard work to work his way to the top. He had killed and killed time and time again, yet no player could beat him. 

   That is how he became known as the one that never dies. 

     But even he was not immortal.

  "Get him. We do this now." 

The pig man heard the voice through the door. The same voice he had lost his server mates too. As quacki ty and tubbo pulled him out if the room, Techno hadn't tried to escape. 

   But, they threw a potion of weakness on him. That was a game changer.  

The pig man felt slightly weaker, not by much. But he put the facade that he was. They took him down a corridor, and into a huge room. It looked like the podium, the place this all began. 

  Technoblade scanned the area, his eyes widening under the pig skull he wore. 

They had torn down the walls. Tommy had said they did, but technoblade hadn't been able to see it for himself until now. They had changed the flag to black wool and magma. 

"Like what I've done with the place blade?" A menacing voice said. 

Technoblade was pushed to his knees. Feet were infont of him. 

"Change of pace, miss the old colors though." The blade said, trying his restraints.  

They wouldn't budge. The goat man cackled at him. 

"Yknow, iv e never had a shot with a strong minded member, not have I be able to tell anyone my plans before. So I'll give you some explanation of my plans." 

The goat man had a giant chalk board already there. He drew a number of squares. He circled one if the ones on the outside. 

"Now this square is us," he said pointing to the circled  square. The goat drew a purple piece of chalk, and circled a neighboring square. He turned to the pig. 

"You ever heard of hermit craft before technoblade?"